Chapter 2

"Hiro! (Y/N)! It's time for dinner!" Aunt Cass called from the kitchen. You had shown a few video games you brought to Hiro, and had been playing them for around three hours now. You stood up, stretching.
        "Come on Hiro! I'm starving!" You poked him, trying to get his attention away from the screen. When he didn't respond, you plopped down next to him, leaning your face close to him. "Please Hiro?" He jumped back, clearly surprised.
        "Geez (Y/N), don't do that!" He growled, standing up. You smiled, grabbing his arm.
        "Let's go!"
        Cass's meals were always the best. You sat down next to Hiro at the table, taking in the wonderful smells emanating from the kitchen. A moment later, aunt Cass walked into the dining room, carrying two plates, piled high with noodles. Your eyes glowed as she set the food down in front of you. "Miss Hamada, this looks delicious!" You picked up a fork, and dug in, finishing long before Hiro. 
        "So (Y/N)," aunt Cass started, "are you excited for school tomorrow?" You nodded, pushing your plate away. 
        "Yeah, Hiro promised to show me around." Aunt Cass was silent for a moment.
        "It's been a while hasn't it? Since you've seen each other?" You looked at her. She didn't meet your eyes, staring off into the distance.
        "Yeah... I guess so."
        "You heard about Tadashi?" Next to you, Hiro's plate clattered, and he was staring daggers at his aunt.
        "Umm, not really. I did hear about the old university building fire, but they built a new one right?" You answered uneasily, glancing at Hiro. Cass seemed to snap back to reality, looking back at you, her eyes softening.
        "Of course, I'm so sorry. Would you like seconds?"
        "Oh, no thanks."
        "Hiro?" Cass turned to her nephew, but he wouldn't look at her. "Why don't you guys go get ready for bed?" You stood up.
        "Ok aunt Cass." Hiro got up quickly, an you followed him back up the stairs. 
        "Hiro?" You asked carefully as you entered his room. "Are you okay?" He didn't answer. "Hiro?" You walked over to him, setting a hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" Hiro turned around, shaking his head.
        "I'm fine (Y/N), it's nothing." He fixed his big, sad eyes on you, and smiled a little. You pulled your hand back.
        "Okay Hiro, if you say so. I'm going to go get my bag."

                                                                                                               ~~~

        "You can sleep in Tadashi's old room (Y/N)." Hiro led you to a neatly made bed. You nodded, sliding your luggage under the it, and sitting down.
        "So, when are you going to properly introduce me to Baymax Hiro? I'm dying to meet him." He smirked at you.
        "First thing tomorrow," he promised, laying down on his own bed. You noticed he was still in the cloths he had been wearing all day.
        "Hiro... aren't you going to change?" He sighed.
        "I guess so. You go on to sleep (Y/N), I'll see you in the morning."
        You took off your sweater and got under the covers. There was some shuffling, and Hiro jumped onto his bed again.
        "Hiro?" You asked, after a moment of silence.
        "Yeah?"
        "What's your school like?"
        "Well, it's where people who... excel in some-"
        "Nerd school?" He scoffed. "Your aunt told me."
        "Yeah, nerd school. But, it's actually not that bad."
        "Really?"
        "Really, I promise."
        You smiled, closing your eyes, and drifting off to sleep.