Chapter 21

Baymax landed just outside the building, and you slipped off his back. No one spoke, but Hiro beckoned everyone to follow him, and they silently obeyed. 
        "Okay, everyone remember the plan?" Hiro whispered. You nodded along with the group. You were to go with Hiro and Baymax to try and pinpoint the man's exact location, then wait for the rest of the team as they surrounded him. The hard part was knowing how the man would react. You didn't know his source of power, or even his motive for trying to kill you; you just knew he had to be stopped. "(Y/N), you come with me. Honey Lemon with GoGo and Wasabi. Let's go!" You went your separate ways, each taking a different way into the building.
        "Where are we going to start?" You asked Hiro quietly.
        "Through here." You snuck through a door that was slightly cracked open. It only led to another never-ending hallway.
        The tension in the air was so thick, it was almost suffocating. You still couldn't believe Hiro actually kissed you. Neither of had shown you felt anything more than friendship towards each other, though, after a while, you started to develop a bit of a crush on him. You could never have dreamed Hiro liked you back.
        "Hiro...?" You started. He turned to look at you, and you dropped your gaze to the ground. He looked slightly worried, but didn't say anything as you continued your trek down the hall.
        It didn't even seem like something he would do, though he wasn't exactly shy, he didn't seem brave enough to make a move like that. In the whole time you've know him, you've never seen him show the slightest interest in a girl- ever. 
        "(Y/N)!" You were pulled from your thoughts as Hiro called your name. You looked up at him. "Come on, I heard something!" You nodded, and followed as he crept through another door, then came to a sudden halt. He pulled something down from the wall, and turned to you. To your surprise, Hiro lifted himself up, and crawled through the vent opening he had produced. You hesitated before crawling in after him, shuffling forward on your hands and knees.
        "Hiro, where are we going?" You whispered.
        "To the center of the building." He answered, not looking back.
        "Why?"
        "Because that's where we'll find your father." You grew silent again, only to realize Baymax was missing.
        "Where's Baymax?" You asked quietly.
        "He'll meet us there." Hiro answered curtly. You turned your attention back to crawling, and tried your best to ignore your aching back.
        After crawling around in the air ducts for at least half an hour, Hiro finally came to a halt at the end of one tunnel, shoving off the vent blocking the exit, and stepping out. You blinked at the sudden sunlight filtering in through a broken window. Hiro immediately took off sprinting down a brightly lit hall. You stumbled, stepping out, before dashing after Hiro. He ran faster and faster until you were both running along side each other at full speed.
        "We're here." Hiro announced, coming to a sudden stop. You were outside a large, metal door, and Hiro pushed it open without hesitation. You followed quickly.
        The door led to huge room, with gigantic tarps covering all the shattered windows, but failing to block out the blinding sunlight that continued to stream into the gloomy room. 
        Hiro was looking around, stepping carefully through the door, and edging his way along the wall. You followed him without question.
        "Hiro, what are we- Oh." You stopped, for in the center of the room, you saw your father tied to a chair... and standing over him was Asia.