Chapter 17

You cracked open your eyes, rubbing the sleep from them and sitting up. You looked around, checking the clock on your nightstand . 3:00 in the morning... Rolling out of bed, you started over to the bathroom, only to stop, catching sight of movement out of the corner of your eye.         "Hiro?" Hiro didn't move. You walked over to him, and tapped his shoulder softly. He still didn't stir, though you heard him snore softly. "How late were you up?" You whispered to yourself. He looks so innocent... Heat rushed to your cheeks, and you stepped back, tripping over your own feet. "Ow," you groaned, rubbing your bruised head as you rose to your feet. Hiro looked up groggily, alerted by the noise you were making.
        "(Y/N)?" He asked, blinking sleep from his eyes.
        "Hey Hiro..." You chuckled nervously.
        "What are you doing?" Oh, just watching you sleep...
        "I was going to the bathroom, and I kind of tripped.... that's all. Sorry to wake you up." Hiro smiled playfully.
        "Nah, it's fine, but why were you all the way over here? The bathroom's in the other direction." You blushed harder.
        "I was just..." You trailed off, not knowing what else to say. "I saw you were still asleep at your desk, and I-I came to check on you to see if you were still awake."
        "Ah, and the truth comes out!" You glared at him.
        "I was just going to the bathroom, so if you'll excuse me." You turned your back on him, and walked to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

        "Okay Hiro night." You walked back into the room, looking around.
        "Boo!" Hiro jumped out in front of you, and you jumped at least a foot, before punching blindly out in front of you. "Ow," You heard Hiro exclaim.
        "Hiro? Oh, I'm so sorry!" You knelt down beside him. "Are you okay?" He glared at you.
        "Considering you just punched me in the nose... no." You sighed, standing up.
        "Well, let that be a lesson to not scare me like that again."
        "Lesson learned..." Hiro stood up, brushing himself off.
        "Well, I should be getting to bed."
        "(Y/N), wait." You turned around. 
        "Since we're both awake now... you want to play some video games or something?" Hiro rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
        "Yeah, I'd love to." You walked over to Hiro's bed, sitting down, and grabbed a remote for Hiro and yourself, leaning back against the shelf propped up behind the bed. Hiro sat down beside you. "I'd like you to know, I've never been beaten on this game," You warned Hiro. He just smiled.
        "Prove it."

                                                                                                                          ~~~

        You opened your eyes to a soft knocking on the door.
        "Hiro? (Y/N)? It's time to get ready for school!"
        "Five more minutes," You grunted, turning onto your side, only to be met with something warm against your face. Cracking open your eyes again, you looked up to see Hiro's chest, rising and falling slowly, and inch in front of you. You looked up to see Hiro's head resting on top of yours. Your face burning, you jumped back with such force, that you were thrown off the bed with a loud thump. "Owww." You stood up quickly, and saw Hiro staring curiously down at you.
        "Why did you..." He trailed off, and then his eyes widened, and his face turned bright red. "Did you..." You glared at him. 
        "It's your fault you fell asleep on me!" You exclaimed, trying to hide your blush, and failing, miserably.
        "My fault? You're the one who fell asleep!" He yelled back. You sighed heavily.
        "No one is to speak of this again, do you understand?" Hiro only nodded, his mouth still open slightly. "Good." You relaxed a bit. "Come on, we'd better get going or we'll be late for school."