Chapter 5

It had been at least a month since you moved in with Hiro and his aunt, and you were doing fine. You were doing good in school, making friends, and warming up to your new surroundings. However, at the moment, you were laying on your bed, staring at the ceiling, utterly bored. Hiro had gone out with a friend, and both aunt Cass and your father were gone at work.
        "Baymax! I'm so bored!" You groaned, even though he couldn't hear you. He was still sitting in his little, red cartridge, charging after you and Hiro had played with him all night. After a minute, you heard the front door slam shut, and you shot up, dashing down the stairs.
        "Hiro!" You shouted, stopping at the bottom.
        "Hey (Y/N)!" He greeted, waving. "How was your day all by yourself?"
        "Horrifying!" You told him dramatically. He chuckled.
        "I'm sorry I had to leave you alone so long. How can I make it up to you?"
        "Can we go somewhere? I've been stuck in here all day!"
        "Sure... where would you like to go?"
        "I don't know... hey, where did you go anyway?" You asked him, grabbing your coat.
        "I told you, out with a friend." Hiro didn't meet your eyes. You raised an eyebrow, but didn't push any further.
        "Okay, well, let's go! Could we get some sushi?" Hiro chuckled.
        "You really have an obsession with sushi don't you?"
        "Yeah, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!"
        "Okay, let's go then."

                                                                                                                              ~~~

        You popped another piece of sushi in your mouth, sighing happily. Hiro smiled, watching your reaction. You looked up at him, and he smiled cutely, taking a bite of his own meal.
        "Fancy meeting you guys here!" You turned your head, seeing Gogo, Wasabi and Honey Lemon walking in through the door.
        "Hey guys!" You called, waving them over. Hiro waved beside you.
        "You come out for lunch?" Wasabi asked, taking a seat across form you. Gogo and Honey Lemon sat down at a nearby table.
        "No," you answered, "I just really wanted sushi." Wasabi chuckled.
        "You two on a date or something?" You almost choked.
        "A date?" You managed, taking a sip of water. "No, we just wanted sushi. Problem?" You cold hear Honey Lemon and Gogo snickering behind you. Hiro looked equally as shocked, and his face was slightly red.
        "Whatever you say (Y/N)." Wasabi picked up a menu.
        "So, what are you guys doing down here?" You asked, changing the subject.
        "Oh, you know. Just randomly had a craving for sushi." You shot him a glare, and he smirked at you. The waiter came to your table, and took his order, then turned to you take the bill. You reached for your bag, but Hiro stopped you.
        "Please, it's on me." He reached into his pocket and took out a wad of cash. "I've earned plenty bot fighting back in the good old days." You hesitated as the waiter took the money, and handed Hiro his recite.
        "Sure it's not a date," Wasabi whispered to you, chuckling. Your face grew hot, and you looked down, grabbing your bag and slinging it over your shoulder.
        "I'll get it next time," you told Hiro, smiling. Your face was still burning as you left the restaurant, and you continued to look at the ground as you walked back towards the house, only looking up as you heard Hiro gasp. Looking up, you caught a glance of Baymax, making his way down the street, not stopping as cars screeched to a halt to avoid hitting him.
        "Baymax!" Hiro groaned, taking off after him. You followed closed behind.