Chapter 9

You shivered, despite the sweatshirt you wore, and rubbed your arms. Hiro had gotten everyone together and you all had gone back to the place you saw Baymax and the other... figure. Everyone had paired off. You got matched up with Gogo, while Hiro went with Wasabi.
        Gogo peered the binoculars you had brought. She wasn't the worst companion, being smart, and quick on her feet; but she didn't talk much. 
        It was so cold, you could see your breath was you exhaled, pulling your hood lower over your face.
        "So Gogo, how long have you known everyone?"

                                                                                                                     ~~~

        Hiro's Point Of View

        I was starting to regret taking pity on Wasabi, who at the moment, was fast asleep, wrapped in the blanket he brought with him. Sighing, I continued to peer through the binoculars I had brought. Each team got a pair of small binoculars and a walky-talky. I picked up the small radio, and whispered into it.
        "Anyone find anything?" I waited for a reply.
        "Nothing here." (Y/N) answered.
        "Is everyone else asleep already?" I asked, glancing at Wasabi.
        "No, Gogo's keeping her guard up." She answered, a hint of amusement tinged her voice as she spoke.
        "Wasabi's asleep."

        Normal Point Of View

        You chucked, leaning back against the wall of the building you were perched on.
        "How long do we have to stay out here?" You asked Hiro, rubbing your hands together in a feeble attempt to bring back some of the warmth.
        "I don't know, but I know they have to come back eventually." Hiro of course was referring to the person you had seen the previous day talking to Baymax.
        "What did you do about Baymax?" You asked.
        "I locked him inside. Without his armor, he's pretty much harmless." Hiro answered with a lighthearted chuckle.
        "Will he be okay?" You were slightly worried for him.
        "He'll be fine." But Hiro didn't sound as sure as he pretended to be. There was a moment of silence.
        "I'm really sorry Hiro, about all of this. I know it's been hard for you." He didn't answer right away.
        "It's fine, I'm okay (Y/N)." He remained silent after that. Your thoughts drifted back to the dream you had the night before last. You still didn't understand what it meant. Hiro had been your best friend since... forever, you couldn't possibly feel anything more than a bond of friendship for him... right? And, and, anyway, you knew you didn't have a chance with him. After all, you weren't the prettiest girl, and you knew if Hiro liked anyone, it definitely wouldn't' be you. But, no matter how hard you tried to convince yourself, you just couldn't stop thinking about how smoothly Hiro had talked to you in your dream. And how your heart felt like it would leap out of your chest. For some reason, your eyes watered up at the though. These were things you were supposed to be able to come to help with your mom for. Not to handle them by yourself. You obviously couldn't go to your dad, let alone Hiro...
        "(Y/N)!" Hiro's urgent whisper snapped you out of your thoughts.
        "What?" Then, you heard it- echoing throughout the abandoned alleyways.
        "Yes!" It exclaimed. "It works!" Then, it was silent again. You scrambled to your feet. Gogo nodded at you, standing up. You climbed down the ladder, landing safely on the ground, and took off running, stopping when you got to Hiro's stake-out place. Wasabi was still fast asleep, and you saw Hiro's shadow disappear behind a corner. You took off again, following the sound of his footsteps until you came to a stop where he was standing frozen as the voice sounded again. Hiro's eyes were filled with tears, and you looked at him, concerned.
        "Hiro? What's wrong?" He looked up at the sky, the tears streaming down his face now. You couldn't really tell weather he was happy or sad, his face just stayed expressionless.
        The voice became louder and louder.
        "Little brother!" Was all it said.
        "Tadashi?" Hiro whispered.