Chapter 20

"My father?" You were more stunned then anything else, and you leaned against the wall behind you for support.  Cass nodded urgently, shrugging on her coat.

        "I'm going to look for him, you kids stay here, understand?" You didn't answer.

        "Yeah, aunt Cass, we got it." Hiro answered. She nodded quickly, and disappeared around the corner. Hiro waited until he heard her car door slam shut, and then turned to his friends. "Guys, I'll bet you anything that man has (Y/N)'s father. We've found out what his plan is."

        "But why would he take her father?" Honey Lemon asked. Hiro sighed.

        "I have no clue, but you guys go get your suits on, we have to get going!" GoGo nodded right away, dashing from the room, quickly followed by Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Fred. Hiro placed a hand on your shoulder. "(Y/N), I'm... so sorry." You moved your hands from your face, and looked up at Hiro. He looked dead serious.

        "Thanks Hiro." You sniffed, and managed to crack a small smile. "I'm sure we'll find him."

        "We will," Hiro promised. You wiped your puffy, red eyes, and smiled again. "You're so beautiful when you smile." He murmured. You glanced up at Hiro, and his face was the equivalent of a tomato.

        "T-thank you," you stuttered. Hiro continued to stare at you, and it began to make you feel self-conscious, but you didn't break eye contact. When he took a step towards you, you atomically stepped back. However, being as clumsy as you were, you tripped over a stack of boxes behind you, which resulted in you falling flat on your behind, pulling Hiro down with you. "Ow," you groaned. You looked down at Hiro, who sat up next to you, still smiling. You'd never been so close to Hiro before, and for the first time, you noticed the little light carmel flecks in his dark brown eyes, and you were pretty sure your heart was beating so loud, Hiro could hear it from where he was. Your gaze flashed down to his lips- just for a second, before looking back into those mesmerizing eyes.... 

.       Wait, what were you doing? Hiro was your best friend! So why did your heart feel like it would leap out of your chest as you became lost in Hiro's big, golden eyes? "Sorry Hiro, I can be pretty clumsy..." You made a move help him up, but he only grabbed your arm, pulling you so close to him, you could feel his breath on your dry lips. Then, Hiro closed the gap between you. Though your noses and foreheads bumped awkwardly together, he managed to graze your lips with his, sending a jolt of electricity through your body. It was obvious you were both inexperienced, but you enjoyed it none the same, and even when Hiro pulled back, it left your lips pounding, and aching for more. When you both opened your eyes, you were speechless. "I-" was all you could manage. Hiro scrambled to his feet, walking away with his head in his hands.

.       "(Y/N)... I'm so sorry. I... don't know what got into me." You could only smile. 

.       "Hey! Guys!" GoGo called. "We should get going!" You sighed, standing up, and walking out the door without waiting for Hiro.

         As you changed, you could only think about the kiss you and Hiro had just shared. You had just had your first kiss! More importantly, you had just had your first kiss with your best friend!

.                                          ~~~

.       "You guys ready?" Hiro ashouted. You, GoGo, Honey Lemon and Hiro were riding on top of Baymax while Fred and Wasabi clung to his arms for dear life, as you sped through the air. You could only nod, knowing you wouldn't be heard over the sound of rushing wind. As ready as I'll ever be!

 Okay, I lied, this one was short to.... the NEXT one will be extra long to make up for it XD