Chapter 32

Last chapter

        "Goodbye (Y/N), Cass will take good care of you, and I'll come visit all the time." Asia smiled sadly as you shrugged your backpack on. Cass had come down to pick you up, and you were at the airport.

        "Y-yeah, okay Asia!" You ran up and hugged her one last time, before going and standing by Hiro.

        "Thanks for everything Asia!" Aunt Cass called, waving. Your sister waved back, and turned around, making her way back to her cab.

        "Come on (Y/N), let's go home!" Hiro grabbed your hand, and dragged you to your plane entrance.

        "Home..." You smiled to yourself. That sounds nice...

                                                                                                                       ~~~

        "(Y/N)!" You turned to see Honey Lemon running towards you. She picked you up in a hug, squealing in delight. "I thought you left us for good! Don't ever scare me like that again!" You chuckled.         

        "I'm really sorry Honey."

        "It's (Y/N)! Didn't leave us after all huh?" GoGo asked, joining you, along with Wasabi and Fred.

        "Nope!" You beamed. "You're all stuck with me!"

        "This calls for a celebration!" Hiro announced, slinging an arm around your shoulders.

        "Sushi!" You shouted. The group collectively sighed. You leaned up and kissed Hiro's cheek. "Please?" Hiro smiled brightly.

        "(Y/N)!" GoGo called. "That's not fair! You can't bribe him!" You leaned even closer to Hiro's face, beaming as it turned a bright shade of red.

        "Says who?"

                                                                                                                     ~~~

        "That was good!" You sighed happily. Hiro smiled.

        "You want to head home now?"

        "Yeah!"

        "(Y/N)...?" Hiro began as you walked.

        "Hm?"

        "I think I should tell you something." You frowned. 

        "O-okay, sure." Hiro took a breath.

        "T-that thing with your sister? W-we were both kind on in on it..."

        "What?" You stopped walking and Hiro stopped beside you.

        "I'm. really sorry (Y/N), but I really wanted to do something to help you..." You stared at the ground, trying to process everything.

        "S-seriously?"

        "Y-yeah... the thing is... it kind of back fired when I realized how much... I would miss you..." Hiro muttered the last part, rubbing the back of his neck, his face bright red. You couldn't help but smile.

        "Idiot." You jumped up, and tackled him in a hug.

        "You forgive me?"

        "I forgive you."

        Hiro laced his fingers with yours, swinging your hands as you went.

        "Y-you feel better though?" Hiro broke the silence.

        "What?"

        "Y-you know... about your dad? Now that you know Asia's going through the same thing?" You smiled sadly.

        "Y-yeah, I think I do. I know even though I loved my dad, he's in a better place now..."

        "That's good, so you think you'll go to school tomorrow?"

        "Yeah, but you have to help me with all the homework!" Hiro smiled

        "Deal."

        You arrived at Hiro's house, and bounded up the stairs, not waiting for Hiro. You spotted Baymax standing in a corner near his charging station, but he turned his attention to you as you entered the room.

        "Baymax!" You lunched yourself on top of him, and he chirped a greeting. "I missed you!"

        "Hello (Y/N)," he set you down carefully, turning to Hiro as he walked over to you.

        "(Y/N), aunt Cass is making hot chocolate downstairs!"

        "Yes!" You fist pumped the air, jumped up to kiss Hiro on the cheek one last time, and ran out of the room.

        "Baymax? I-is she... better?"

        "Her ratings have improved dramatically," Baymax answered.

        "Did... you do a scan?"

        "Of course. Everything seemed completely normal, though I noticed a slight increase in heart rate, and body temperature when she showed your cheek affection." Hiro laughed.

        "My cheek?"

        "Yes."

        (Y/N) does truly like me, he thought happily. Maybe one day, I'll be man enough to tell her I love her.

        "Hey, good job buddy." Hiro held up his fist, and Baymax understood, holding up his own.

        "Badaladala!" He sang.

        End~