Chapter 15

"Hiro, you be careful okay?" You smiled at him. He and Baymax were getting ready to go set up the cameras, and even though you insisted on coming, Hiro wouldn't hear it.
        "I will (Y/N). Geez, you sound like aunt Cass." He chuckled, packing the last of the cameras into his backpack and zipping it closed, then turning to face you. "We are going to find out who this man is." He promised, stepping forward. You smiled at him.
        "I know you will." You were incredibly close together now, and you were pretty sure your face was bright red. After a moment of silence, he cleared his throat, and grabbed his backpack.
        "I should probably get going."
        "Yeah! Right, come on, I'll walk you out." You left the room, walking down the stairs and out the door. Hiro turned to you one more time, and gave you a reassuring smile, before walking away.
        You walked back inside the café and started back up to Hiro's room, only to stop at the sound of your name. You turned your head to see your father standing below you.
        "(Y/N)? Can we talk?" You shrugged, walking over to him.
        "Yeah, sure." You followed him to a corner of the café, sitting down across from him. "What do you want to talk about?" Your father sighed.
        "I just want to warn you, this is going to be a lot to take in (Y/N)."
        "Okay..."   
        "You were only six when your mother died... but we'd been married for at least ten years before you were born." You nodded slowly to show you were following. "Well, your mother had been married before- to another man." Your eyes widened. "And he had gotten her pregnant, though they weren't expecting a child... so they put her up for adoption, and then eventually got a divorce. This all happened long before you were born though.  
        "But.... I was born after you guys were married for ages." Your father nodded, not meeting your eyes. "So, I... have an older sibling?" He didn't answer. "Why did you never tell me any of this?"
        "I-I didn't think you needed to know."
        "So, why now?"
        "Your mother... before she died, wanted me to tell you, when you-you were old enough." You sighed, leaning back. This news was definitely shocking, but you felt strangely calm.
        "Wow..."
        "And, I have another little surprise for you." You looked at your father, narrowing your eyes. He walked around the corner. You heard some shuffling, and your father came back out, a woman following him. She turned to you and bowed. 
        "Hello, I'm Asia's step-mother. And, you're her half sister I presume?" You gave her a small nod, unsure what to make of the situation. "Great, well I brought her here in the hopes of meeting her new found family. Come on out Asia!" A tall girl walked out of the shadows. She had long, straight (H/C) hair, and her heels clicked on the marble floor as she made her way over to your table. She smiled brightly at you.
        "Hello, (Y/N)?" You were speechless, staring up at her. She looked remarkably like you, though she was quite tall, and you were considerably short.
        "H-hello." You greeted. "You-you're my sister then?"
        "Yeah,  Asia, nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand, and you shook it. "I'm sure this must come as a bit of a surprise to you huh?"
        "Yeah, um, yeah, it's been... interesting." She looked amused.
        "We'll, just go..." Your father slipped out of the room, with Asia's mother trailing behind. Just then, the café slammed open, and you turned your attention to it, seeing Hiro run inside. He spotted you, and, smiling, he made his way over to you.
        "(Y/N), I just finished.... who is this?"