Chapter 18

"You fell asleep on him?" Asia exclaimed. You hurriedly shushed her, aware of people glancing at you. Asia had taken you to a nearby coffee shop after picking you up from school, and made you spill everything.
        "Technically, but it was an accident. We stayed up really late playing video games... and I guess we just fell asleep. It wasn't on purpose!" You explained quickly. Asia smirked at you.
        "And he blushed yes?"
        "Well, yes, who wouldn't?"
        "I knew it! He's totally into you!" You rolled your eyes.
        "Don't start that again! We're just friends Asia, nothing more!" 
        "Right..." You sighed angrily, giving up o trying to convince her, and took a sip from your (F/D).
        "Whatever Asia, think what you want, but there's nothing going on between us." You insisting, hiding your blush.

                                                                                                                         ~~~

        "Welcome back (Y/N), Asia! You have fun?" Aunt Cass greeted when you walked into the café. You beamed at her.
        "Yeah, we had a lot of fun!" Asia just smiled.
        "(Y/N), I'm going to go out with some friends that I haven's seen in ages, so I'll see you at dinner?" You nodded.
        "Okay, thanks Asia!" She waved, and left the café. You sighed happily. It was a dream come true, having a real sister. "Is Hiro upstairs?" You asked Cass. She nodded.
        "Yeah, he's in his room, as usual."
        "Thanks!" You ran up the stairs and into Hiro's room.
        "(Y/N)!" Hiro exclaimed when he caught sight of you. "You're back! I have some great news!" You'd never seen Hiro this happy before.
        "What is it?" You asked eagerly.
        "Baymax and I found the man!"
        "Seriously?"   
        "Seriously!" Hiro hugged you quickly, unable to contain his excitement. "That means we can go find him, and stop him!"
        "Hiro?"
        "Yeah?"
        "What are we even stopping him from?" Hiro hesitated.
        "I... don't know. I guess I didn't really think that far ahead. I mean, he did try to kill us, so we can't just let him be wandering alone out there right?" You nodded.
        "So, when are we going to go after him?"
        "In a few days or so," he answered, typing something into his computer. "I doubt he'll be moving anytime soon, and we need time to get ready."
        "Hey, if we have time, why don't we go see a movie or something?" Hiro looked up at you, slightly confused. "I mean, only if you want to," you added quickly, your face turning slightly red. He smiled.
        "Yeah, it'd be good to take it easy for a bit before I guess. Come on, let's go." Hiro stood up and walked out the door with you following behind. 

                                                                                                                             ~~~
        "That'll be twenty dollars." The employee at the cash register told you. You took out some money, but Hiro stopped you.
        "I got this (Y/N), you can buy the snacks." You smiled great fully at him, and stuffed your cash back into your pocket. 
        After getting in, you walked over to the snack bar.
        "Hiro! Now you paying for my ticket was pretty much in vain, these snacks were really expensive!" Hiro chuckled and popped a piece of popcorn in his mouth. "You're gonna pay for that" You called after him as he made his way quickly to find you seats. You were glad to see Hiro wasn't thinking about that man for once. You threw a piece of popcorn at his head.
        "Ow, (Y/N)!" He complained, rubbing his head.
        "Baby," you muttered, sipping your soda.