Chapter X

The corridors were filled with mad scientists, Ethan walked down stairs carrying a load of work and papers for Dr. Bergandail, his office was moved. He stayed down in the mad scientists lab, next to Dr.Hernandez and Mr. Hyde's old office. He walked with the load of work and was quickly pushed by a new student, she had dark brown hair and her skin was tan like Olive's. But she seemed to be in more of a hurry than anyone else. She looked at Ethan before running off, he looked back to her, but he quickly picked up everything on the ground. Only to see the familiar face help him.

"Dr. Bergandail it's nice to see you in this commotion,"

"Don't worry about it Monroe, but I need to show you something." Dr. Bergandail picked up everything that fell out of Ethan's hands and walked to his own office.

His office was crowded and cluttered to the brim with crumpled papers and old note pads. Ethan looked around the office, it seemed smaller than normal but in reality it was just the fact that Dr. Bergandail didn't clean up after himself. He looked tired with large bags under his deep brown eyes, his black hair was highly unkempt. But Ethan suspected he wasn't sleeping and was trying to regain his position on the labradory team instead of the mad scientists squad. Dr. Bergandail was born and raised in the Ash sector the mad scientists lab was filled with immigrants, and Dr. Bergandail wasn't one of them.

Dr. Hernandez was from the Spanic Region of Rio and Mr. Hyde was from the Western British Union. But Bergandail was born and raised in the United Enclosure sectors, so he should have the right to work up in the labs. But due to the Enclosure's ignorance and hate for people who had some kind of foreign look to them he was kicked out. Hence for the assassination of Hyde and professor Markov.

"How are the labs?" Ethan tried to cheer up the doctor as best as possible, but nothing was going to cheer up the old man after his move.

"About as damn happy as I could ever be," Dr. Bergandail took his glasses off collapsing into the cheap chair they gave him.

The Office was cluttered with boxes and on each wall had some kind of poster or picture. With the glass sliding doors peaking into the offices across the halls. Bergandail's desk was in the corner with lots of papers nailed to the desk and a picture of his ex wife on the wall, she worked for the Enclosure as a famous international trade person, she was hispanic born in the spanic region who then moved to the US for work. Besides Bergandail's desk was a trash can which was filled to the brim with crumpled papers.

"What were you coming to show me."

"I've been looking into camera's from the Enclosure, I found some things." Turning on the Holocomputer there was footage from every lab in the facility, mostly from the mad scientists labs. Turning the time table back, there stood none other than Dr. Jekyll talking to a blonde girl, seemingly Ethan's age.

"Lydia,"

"Who?" Dr. Bergandail looked up to Ethan who pointed to the screen.

"She's Callagei's daughter, head of the auctions, princess of the pier as they call her, she's an asshole." Everybody either loved or hated Callagei's daughter mostly because of her attitude, she was rude but since she was the basic princess of the Enclosure ever one praised her. It was like her father there were two people in the world, people who praised Callagei and people who despised him.

"Well she's daughter to the devil himself."

"Monroe, Bergandail I've got news." The door opened wide to Olive, dressed in her new Enclosure uniform, Ethan looked to her and smirked slightly.

"You like the new uniforms Olive?"

"Just a little! But thats not the point," She picked out a notepad from her pocket, she looked to both of them with a small smile.