Chapter XIV

Toby looked up at the three strangers, the only word he understood was the Fire code, this fictional code made by a famed doctor in the Enclosure. He never thought bad of the Enclosure neither did many others who had much view on the Enclosure. He watched as the three of them shared a conversation before looking to the girl beside him, her hair was gently held up in a long braid and her deep brown hair was what stood out to him, and the gentle blue eyes that wandered from the other two back to himself. He didn't think of himself as a strong guy but looking at all these other males he felt tiny.

"Rowan we'd been looking for the Fire code for years, but Alexei is smart he'd never try to find something that clearly doesn't exist." Griffin crossed his arms glancing to Toby on the ground who's little blue eyes stared right into Griffins soul. Griffin looked back to Rowan with a small grumble.

Eliza looked up at Rowan then back to Toby with a small smile she looked through her bag finding a a sort of wrappable bandage for his legs. Toby watched her pull it out and backed up, Eliza looked to him rather confused, any person had seen a bandage in a roll nonetheless ones that lived in the radiation. Toby mumbled something in Russian but Eliza didn't understand what he was saying so she looked to Rowan and Griffin. Griffin looked over to Eliza seeing her confusion, he kneeled down looking to Toby. Eliza asked Toby to repeat what he said and he did, Griffin translated almost as soon as he spoke.

"He said he doesn't trust Americans with rope." Griffin looked to Eliza with a sort of smile so Eliza told Griffin.

"It's not a rope it's something to heal your wounds and bruises." Griffin told Toby what she said and he laughed for a bit before coming up with a respond.

"He doesn't need bandages , he just needs his hands around Borya's neck?"

"Sounds like someone doesn't like Kapel that much." Rowan smirked kneeling next to Griffin, of course Griffin nudged him in the gut. Toby talked inbetween the short argument, and Griffin could barely translate but he caught it.

"He said you should shut your mouth before he gets his hands around your neck Rowan."

"Nicely put Toby, nicely put,"

....................................................

Cove followed after Borya, they slowly entered Kapel, it didn't seem that big from the outside, Devin watched Borya with a cautious gaze, but he knew Elena, Elena looked to the others and placed her hand on her back pocket worrisome of the outcome. Borya opened the doors to Kapel, it was bigger than anything they'd seen, even the buildings in Laughlin. They stood on the third floorlooking down the stairs to a floor with scattered rugs and broken doors, the same off putting gesture they felt when they met Borya was the same feeling they got when they entered Kapel. But nobody was there until he called.

"Vykhodi." Two women ran out, one in a short dress the other in a cropped hood, both held onto towels bloodied and scrapped.

"Anya, Kira come meet your friends." The two girls ran up to his call, one was a ginger with scars running up and down her cheeks she had brown eyes, the other she had brown hair her dress bloodied. They were clearly sisters but the brunette was the one who stood out, mostly because of the blood on her dress.

"Dobryy den, I'm Anya." The brunette held out her hand to Alexei, who didn't even look at her, he looked straight to Elena who was souly concerned about this situation.

"Excuse me," Anya repeated, Alexei perked up looking to Anya, he nodded and shook her hand.

"Borya we don't mean any harm but we are looking to return to our group as soon as possib-"