CH1. Broken

🎵The things I'm about to tell you aren't so you
Change what's already on your mind🎵

Y/N's POV

"Nayeon, can't you sit first and talk to me!"

She darted her eyes on me, "Talk about what Y/N? I'm tired of everything! I want to stop this!!!"

"Nayeon, look at me please! This is not you, tell me what's wrong." my voice cracks as tears started to flow.

She stared at me coldly, "Y/N have you ask yourself if you really know me? Have you seen the real me?"

"What are you saying? Of course I know you, we've known each other since grade school"

"Then sorry to burst your bubble Y/N! You don't know me. I'm sick of you, your dreams and this life. It's suffocating me to be honest! Let's stop now!!" Nayeon shouted and walked towards the door.

I chased her and blocked her way out. "Aren't you being too harsh on me? These dreams were not just mine alone! The kitchen, the bathtub, the garden, the rooftop and the cafe! These were your dream too, Nayeon! I don't get why you're breaking up with me."

"Y/N, I fell out of love. It just happened, I woke up and I don't love you anymore. Sorry."

"Babe, please let's fix this, I love you", I forced myself to her and kissed her soft lips. Our kiss was not the sweetest but it sure is important right now. I love Nayeon so much, she's my world and I need her in my life.

She broke out and gave me a slap. It really stung and triggered me, "Look at me Nayeon! Tell it straight on my face that you don't love me"

Nayeon's POV

Yes, I gave him a slap after kissing me, "Why are you trying hard, Y/N? Please let me go!"

"Not in a million years" he held my wrist but I pushed him causing him to fall.

"Ok you want to hear it from me, Y/N? Fine! I don't love you! Happy now?" I looked at him and finally delivered the last line of this act.

I left him in our love nest and now I am free. I am holding my lips right now, savoring the feeling of Y/N's lips because it's my last kiss with him. I just need to do this, Y/N. I'm sorry.

Fuck what am I even mumbling? I also ask myself, why am I breaking up with you? You're perfect, a husband material. You're my everything, you're always there when I need you, sweet, thoughtful and hard-working. You cared for my sisters and embraced us to your family. You loved me when I can't love myself. Now, we're drifting apart because I... I don't deserve you. This distance is what you needed Y/N, believe me it's the best for us.

It's only the first chapter and I ruined my life. What a great start. Consider me as an antagonist in this story. I am Im Nayeon and today, I ended my relationship with Shin Y/N a.k.a 'Mr. Perfect'.

Time skip - after 6 hours

I am trying to distract myself while drinking cans of beers. Oh, the pretty Han River, and I am sitting at the exact spot where Y/N confessed his feelings for me, 3 years ago. How can I forget that scene, he was literally throwing his life because he's stupidly in love with me.

Flashback - 3 years ago

"Im Nayeon, I'm gonna make it simple for you, be my girl or watch me die!" Y/N stood at the railings of the bridge smiling at the nervous girl running towards him.

"Aish, PABO! SHIN Y/N! Are you trying to kill yourself?"

He smirked at me, "Yes! I am killing myself right here right now!"