The End.

Y/N's POV

"Where are we going Jihyo?"

"I don't know..." she's pulling her hair and I find her cute. "Wae? Don't laugh at me, Y/N! Can you please be more helpful?"

I love her, and I'm ready to live as plain as this. "Ahjussi, to Gimpo Airport please."

"Yes sir"

"Y/N?" and I smiled at her.

3rd person POV

"Where's your son?"

"Honey, I'm looking for them ok, try to be calm please."

"Dong Jun, he's with Jihyo! He's in danger!"

"Mom!"

The guy hugged his anxious wife, "We know it's not Jihyo's fault and Mr. Kang is repenting his crimes, honey that's too much."

"I'm sorry, I can't help thinking about it dear" She looked worried and sad.

"I'm more ensured hearing he's with Jihyo"

"Mom, Dad is right. Oppa loved unnie so much and it is the same for Jihyo unnie."

"If she didn't love our son, she won't come here every month to pay us a visit, cry and begged for forgiveness" the guy added.

As their conversation goes on, the older guy's phone vibrated and he immediately answered the call,"Yes... the jet? Thank you captain. Please take care of them and I hope this doesn't leak to the media... thanks... let me know if you have new information. Have a safe flight"

"Who's that?"

"One of the pilots of our private jet, they said Y/N and Jihyo is heading to Jeju"

Then they finally breathe,"I'll call Jinyoung to inform of Jihyo's whereabouts, I know he's worried too"

Timeskip - the next day

Y/N's POV

As the bright sunlight beamed to my face, I am slowly waking up and I feel relaxed knowing I'm not home but my home is with me. The noise and smell of sauteed onions and garlic drove me out of the blanket. I was eyeing the kitchen and I found a girl, chopping some vegetables.

She's so beautiful and I don't mind waking up every morning just to look at her oversized shirt, silky shorts, bare face and messy ponytail. This the true morning beauty

I placed my arms to her waist and I put my head on her shoulder, "Hey you're up at last" she said

"Yeah, I smell burning" she pinched my sides and I giggled at her.

"Wow, omelette? Sausage and toasted bread? You really prepared this? This smells amazing!"

"I should know this so I can take care of you."

I smiled, "You should know by now that you look like a wife to me"

"W-wife? We're not yet m-married, Y/Nah"

I kissed her nape, "then let's get married tomorrow."

"But my career and your company, I think it will be affected if we continue walking this path."

Then I smirked at her, I whispered, "but we looked like a couple came from a honeymoon! How would you explain this?"

"Yah, we're too young for that!"

Today, I found out that she's the missing piece of the puzzle. There's no doubt she will complete my whole life. A person who'll be there for me and give me the genuine love I need all the days of my life.