CH21. Not Moving.

🎵Beautiful
Cause the last time that you looked at me
I did all I could I watched you leave🎵

Yongma Land, an amusement park where Dan and I first met. He was different before, he's like Y/N when we started dating but I met the worst side of him when he got jealous of my best friend, Jungkook.

Flashback

3rd person POV

"Asshole! You don't deserve Jisoo! Get out of her life!"

"I know you want to fuck my girl but you can't. You already fucking her little sister isn't that enough, you greedy cock?"

"Your mouth is like a garbage, spoiled rotten!" He grabbed Dan's collar but the other guy swung his left leaving Jungkook's lips bloody and lying at the rooftop's floor

"You know what? Why don't you just fuck off. Stop meddling with me and my Jisoo. Just focus on your orphan whore, ok?"

Jungkook was really furious because Jjeuwi is like a precious sister to him and Dan's mouth is defiling her in all possible ways. He mounted Daniel and he was act on raining punches but he was automatically stopped by someone's voice.

"DANIEL! JUNGKOOK!" They both stopped with their fight and they saw the girl's teary eyes. "Dangjang meomchwo! (Stop right now!)"

The guy beneath him got out of their position and he returned the favor by attacking him with punches on his face. Before the guy broke his arms as it guards his face from storm of punches, he broke free. This time, he picked up the metal rod "Jisooyah, I'm sorry he doesn't deserve you! He'll just drag you down with his illegal acts!"

"KANG! IS THAT TRUE?"

He spat on the ground out of his annoyance to Jungkook, "How much did you know?!"

"It doesn't matter, Dan! The police will find the evidence against you and you will pay for what you did!"

"Come at me, I am invincible!"

Jungkook ran as he tried to hit Dan with the rod and with a few swing, he was able to hurt his arms. Dan faltered and yelled "I'll end him and free you Jisoo!"

"No, please Jungkook!" She pushed him and came to aid Dan. Her best friend wasn't able to move a muscle and from there he realized he was defeated even before the battle began. He stood and walked away.

Dan pushed Jihyo away and ran to Jungkook, dragging him to the edge of the rooftop, "The truth will be buried with you!"

Jihyo shouted, "Noooooo!" Jungkook fell and meet an instant death. When the police came she gave a statement where in what happened was just an accident. Dan was out for questioning, the girl's statement and his make-believe story surprisingly blend well.

She was terrified and she knew she was an accessory to her best friend's death. A mistake that could've been avoided if she didn't choose her feelings for the one that she loved.

End of Flashback

Jihyo's POV

He will not become Jungkook, this time I will save Y/N! I will save him even if hurts me, even if this is goodbye to him. I called Dan to check him out hoping he'll not hurt Y/N.

"Baby, I'm on my way to Yongma Land. Bogoshipeo!"

(I miss you too baby. I'm not laying my hands to your ex boyfriend. I'm a good boy, baby!)

"Great! Now where do you want to go? Jeju? Gangwon? or you'd like to go back to Busan?"

(Japan... I have our plane tickets) Japan? It's not that far but I can't visit Y/N from time to time. How can I live without him?