nothing but notessssss

First of all, thank you for reading my first book here in Wattpad. I'm a frustrated writer and at my age I thought it would be too late for me to even finish what I started.

This all started when I was in HS and the final project x final long quiz for our English subject is to create a story. Basically create a pocketbook, our teacher checks our progress every week and I was happy to have my first characters, Athanasius (means immortal) and Camilla (means acolyte - way back then Battle Realms is very famous). It was entitled A Promise of Love: Chains of Memories (I'm watching 'A Promise of Love at the dolphin bay' that time lol).

Back in HS there are no such platforms to support writing stories except MS Word. So we are writing on pad papers for a month and after that, I printed and submitted mine.

In order for you to get an exemption for the final exam, you need to act out your favorite chapter/scene and it was nerve wracking. I choose the last part where the Camilla dies and Athan was singing her a goodbye song. I cried so much and they thought it was all acting. Tbh it's not part of the plan. I cried because for the first time I felt lonely that someone is dying in front of me. I took Athan's character too much so I won the exemption and for that's first time I fell in love with writing.

On the summer of the same year before I entered college, I created 2 sequels for my story and unfortunately, I stopped writing when I began my first year. My 3rd year was the time I almost came back to writing because my classmates were into writing too but I lost all my copies of that trilogy because of the typhoon.

Fast forward after a decade I came back writing for Twice. I love them and I want to check if iforgothowtowrite stories. I'm happy I didn't but compare to my favorite authors here I'm nothing close to them.

Again, thank you for reading, voting and adding my book to your reading list. I'll update as soon as I can so please look forward to it.

For those who are confused right now about their lives, write it down or talk to someone who can listen to you wholeheartedly. Don't take for granted the people who are willing to listen. You build friendship - they'll give you trust - you send back the love and they'll be back for deeper connection. That's how I think it works.

Til next time!