CH9. Calling

🎵Just the way that you were calling my name
But without you it won't be the same🎵

Timeskip - 3 years

Momo's POV

"Mitaaaang, it's Y/N's birthday! Mr. President would like us to be there." I heard the squirrel in her cute usual voice. Ugh, she's annoying!

"Yes Sana unnie, Tzuyu asked me to fetch her in the university. She also said Jihyo and Aunt Sunmi will follow later"

I am listening to their conversation then I called Jeongyeon, "Baby, we need to get Y/N's cake."

(Go there first babe, I'll take care of cake)

"Thanks baby, I love you!" then ended the call.

"Momoring, let's go! we need to get Chaeng and Dahyun. They are waiting for us"

"Yeeeep I'm coming;" This squirrel is really impatient

As Sana drove her car, Mina received a call, "Hello?"

(Mina unnie?)

"Ryujinah? Wow what a surprise! Are you coming home? How's Auntie?

(Yep, in 3 hours I guess we'll be there. Mom is still the same, she's really excited to see everyone and oppa)

There was an awkward silence, "Anyways, I'll go to the airport with Tzuyu, we'll get you, please wait for us."

(Jinjja? Mom will be glad! Anyways, I'll see you and Tzuyu at the airport. Bye for now!)

When the call was finished I looked at her in the mirror. "Stop blaming yourself, Mitang! Aunt Eunsook and Ryujin never blamed you in the first place"

"Don't be hard on yourself ok?" I told her and she let out a smile. 

"I know unnie" then Sana smiled at her

Just a few more minutes, they stopped at the corner near the University, "Hey we're here, Mitang!"

"Thank you, unnie! See you there!" She got out and we left her.

Mina's POV

I walked towards the gate of the university and looking out for Tzuyu on the lobby. Then suddenly, someone snaked her arms at my waist and cheerfully peck my cheeks.

"Unnie!"

"Yah Tzuyu! what's with the kiss?"

"I just want to!"

"Are you into girls now?"

She laughed cutely and I chuckled, "Yes, I'm gay for you, unnie"

We chortled and talked as she cling to my arm, "We need to get to the airport now"

"Wae?"

"Ryujin and Auntie is here, we'll fetch them and go straight to the Shins"

"Let's go Unnie, I'll hail a cab for us! I really miss Ryujin!"

Nayeon's POV

"One caramel macchiato with 2 shots of espresso."

"Nae, that's $3"

Phew, that's my 23rd customer and it's just 3PM. I am now a full-time manager here at Ms. Kkaengi's café. It's a small café bought by Y/N and it's part of our so called 'dream'. Today I am helping the crew since I don't want to lose my skills as a barista. Well, it's been 3 years since that incident and things went out of order. When I had my 'last sister talk' with them it was the same time I decided to treat this sickness. I tried to tie down my demons before it destroyed my life.