CH16. Same but not

🎵Beautiful
Just the way that you were calling my name
But without you it won't be the same🎵

Timeskip - 1 week

Y/N's POV

As soon as we reach the shores of Gwangalli. She took off her shoes and ran to the water. "BBBEEEEAAAACCCHHHH!" She waved her hands signalling that I should come with her

I removed my shoes and walked towards her, she met me on the shoreline clinged to my arm. The refreshing sound of the waves and the feeling of comfort as your bare feet connected to the fine sands is just rewarding. What more can I ask for? "Happy?"

She beamed a smile and a smile crept up on my face. "I'm not jealous of unnie anymore"

"Yah, it took you so long to answer me, that was last week miss"

"Really? I thought it's just on the last chapter, sorry about that." She sheepishly chuckled.

We spent our time on the beach and while we watch the sunset, Jihyo spoke "Y/N, Thank you"

"For what?"

"For coming in to my life... I'm glad I met you"

I can't hide my smiles and this was the feeling I'm searching for. I squatted in front of her, "C'mon, we'll go home"

She squealed, "Piggyback ride yaaaay!" She hopped on my back and her head lay on my back.

Jihyo's POV

Later that night he took me home and she finished the day with a kiss. I thought tomorrow, I'm gonna surprise Y/N with my very own Kimchi Jigae. It's not fair that he's just the one making an effort to make me fall for him. To be honest, my head is full of thoughts about the future, I can't even stop smiling nowadays.

Y/N's car is now far from my sight, I hope he gets home safe. Then suddenly I bumped into a guy wearing his hoodie,"Mianhe chingu"

I was taken aback by his voice, it sounds familiar, he bowed slightly and continued walking. No this can't be, this smell... this is so familiar... I tried to follow the figure but I lost him. The rain started to pour and tears rolled out of my eyes,

"NEO WAE NAHANTE ILEOHAGE HAE? (WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?)"

The rain stopped but only at my place, it was an umbrella that put a shed on my soaking body. "Jisoo-yah, you'll get sick baby"

My heart is aching, My first love, my first kiss and the man I said I want to be with forever for the first time. Daniel Kang, my dark past.

I slapped him hard, "YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU SON OF A..." he captured my lips with his. I broke the kiss and slapped him again, "You left me! You hurt me after everything..."

Daniel's POV

"You left me! You hurt me after everything..." I kissed her again and I felt my heart is racing for joy. I can't believe I'll be able to kiss her again. She broke our kiss again and another slap landed on my cheeks.

"I can do this all day, Jisoo! Hurt me and I'll be back for your kisses" This time I held her hands and kissed the last time. She replied a bit but I know she's hesitant and confused. No need to tell me, I know she's dating Mr. Perfect, the controversial man who slept for 3 years. His heroic act is all over the news, Vice President of a large conglomerate saving a frail foreigner. Just thinking of his name makes my blood boil.

We gasp for air and she's not looking at me, "Jisoo, I'm back and I will never leave you, baby" I came back for her and that's what all matters.