CH7. Leaving

🎵Just the way that you would look at me
Was so much I'd never want to leave🎵

Timeskip - 3 days later

Eunsook's POV

It's my 3rd day here in the hospital and Y/N never left my side. He's making sure I'm ok and I couldn't be proud of myself for raising a child like him. As he grew older, I started to think he's not just our pride and happiness but a blessing.

At an early age he started to get involved with our business, he knows his stuff. He always listens to his father and never miss my advice. He is tough when it comes to Ryujin's suitors but he's soft when it comes to his sister. He's really a good son to us and a role model brother to Ryujin so I am really hurt when Nayeon did this to him. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

"Y/N son, your mom has a visitor" My husband rubbed his back as I stared at them lovingly

He woke up and smiled at me, "Good morning mom, dad and visitor." and shut his eyes again to sleep again.

"Y/N?" He widened his eyes and wipe his drool. He stood straight and fixed his hair as soon as he heard that voice.

"Oh my pretty, Jihyo." This sweet girl bought me lavenders, "You shouldn't have bought these flowers dear. I am doing well thank you."

She shook her head, "Aniyo, I picked them at the Namsan-won's garden and my new friends at the stall helped me so I had the chance to arrange them prettily. I hope you like it, Mrs. Shin"

"Call me mom, please and yes I really love this bouquet." Jihyo blushed.

My husband smiled, “You seemed good at flower arrangement"

"I just learned them from Aunt Sunmi, Mr. Shin"

"Call me Dad..."

Y/N reacted to his dad, I know he's embarrassed right now, "Dad?" He looked to the girl and bow as an apology, "Jihyo, I am sorry for my mom and dad's behavior"

"No need Y/N. Mom and Dad are really playful with me. I just need to get used to it" She chuckled and that my heart felt at ease.

Jihyo, she's a kind girl and I want her for my Y/N. With her bubbliness and brightness, she'll be able to help Y/N to move from his heartbreak. I am really happy that she's calling me mom now. Then suddenly...

"Eomma!?!"

The 4 of us were startled as these voices filled the room. Oh look at these fine young ladies, these girls are the fruits of Y/N's kindness. They are my hidden gems and not like their eldest sister, they are diligent and hard-working lass.

"Chaeng? Dubu?" They rushed to my sides and they are now crying caressing my face.

"Eomma, don't leave us, we need you!" they hugged me

"Yah! I am still strong, why would I leave my babies?" I hugged them back.

Y/N's POV

"Hey ladies, you know the etiquette, right? We have a family friend here."

Both of them stood straight and bowed to Jihyo, "I am Im Dahyun, Graduate student at BIMM Institute, 19yrs of age, single and ready to mingle-"

"YAH DUBU! No boyfriends or girlfriends!" I shook my head at her

"I am Im Chaeyoung and I am into painting but currently I am taking a business course at Berlin School of Business and Innovation. I am working so I can be a valuable asset of Shin Corp." That’s my Chaeyoungie