CH22. Fail to Remember

🎵I~~ I~~
Keep trying to forget how you were...🎵

Jihyo's POV

"Unnie! Help me! I ran to the forest next to Yongma Land. Please help me! Please!"

(I'm coming dear! Stay where you- *BANG* FUUUUCK! FUCKING STUPID KAAAANG!) Beep Beep

The line went down as gun fired on the battlefield continues. I am worried that Nayeon unnie is hurt! Everyone is hurting because of me and my decisions. God please help us get through this.

"Where is she?"

"Boss will beat us up if we lost her!"

I remain ducked in my place hoping not to be found by the ones who were chasing me. By the time, they were walking at a different path I immediately ran deeper in the forest but I tripped and fell to the ground

"THAT'S HER!"

"YAH Stop!"

I don't mind them and run as fast as I could even my legs were shaking. BANG BANG. Damn now they're hunting me! Y/N where did they hide you?

I tried my best to hide in the woods but instead I found a dead end. "Stop right there, Miss! Come with us or we'll shoot you!"

I sighed in defeat and sat on the ground. I felt my tears flowing as I am panting out of tiredness "JUST KILL ME!"

A gun was pointed at my forehead and the fear of dying manifested on my face. They grinned evilly and mocked me, "Oh what a cutie, you're just growling a while ago and now you're fucking silent."

"How about we have some fun, boss won't mind us play with his toy."

My tears started to form as these goons are starting to take off their clothes. No not this! Y/N help!

I was so scared and my eyes were shut. I heard groans from the two and the next thing I saw is him, slitting and stabbing the goons. As soon as he is finished with them, he left and he hugged me, "You're safe"

Yes I'm always safe, thank you Y/N.

Nayeon's POV

"Kang, you gay shit! How dare you graze a bullet to my beautiful cheeks" I shouted at him while caressing my bloody cheeks

"Fuck you and your men! You don't know how important Jisoo is! I'll kill all of you and we'll be together!" Kriiiing Kriiiing Kriiiing

(Boss, the police are coming! Get out now!)

"Police? Damn you! We'll retreat and do this next time!"

"HAHAHAHA Kang, your cards have betrayed you! Your men left you and the police will be here any minute"

Then suddenly I heard Jihyo's on the other direction, "DAN PLEASE STOP! It's over! If you love me, surrender now, there's still a chance"

"Chance? Jisooyah these tickets were our chance! A new life is waiting in Japan!"

"But everything is wrong Dan! I love Y/N and I can't be with you!" I peeked again and I saw Dan is running after Jihyo, I immediately pulled out my gun but a gunshot stop him from approaching closer.

I saw a wounded man getting out of the forest. Y/N did it, he shot Dan's arms and his gun dropped. "Enough"

He was about to grab the gun but Y/N was quick and kicked the gun making it slide far from Dan's reach.

"I said stop now, I promise your mother I won't kill you."

"Mother?" Jihyo was shocked, "I thought you-"