CH13. Lean on me

🎵And with your head on mine
You'd make me realise I would be just fine
That you'd stay here until it was alright🎵

Jihyo's POV

"I told you, I just confessed right then and there. I thought he was still sleeping when he heard it, he called me 'jagiyaaaa' and we're dating"

Jeongyeon laughed at it "HAHAHAHA That sound stupid, Ji!"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes,"That's unfair, I shouldn't leave him with unnie. It could have been me if I was the first to confess"

We were all shocked as Tzuyu threw her rants,"Yah, you're not even finished with your studies! What boyfriend are you looking for?" Jeongyeon looked at her sternly

"But Jihyo unnie didn't finished her studies too and now she has a boyfriend!"

We let a big laugh at Tzuyu who's sulking right now.

"Unnie, tell them what you see. Prove my innocence." I asked for Nayeon unnie's help but she smirked at me and replied, "With pleasure..."

Then she loosened her tie and unbutton the first button of her blouse, tied her hair and I don't know why she did it sexily.

"Unnie, are you seducing us?" Mina was gulped deeply

She smirked, "No babe, it's just Y/N and Jihyo's scene is too hot too handle..." I widened my eyes, wait wait was that really hot?

Ryujin butted in as she sipped her tea,"Continue Unnie please" 

"After Jihyo told Y/N that she wanted to date him, I saw her and Y/N kissed sloppily. Slowly... Passionately... Jihyo was devouring Y/N's lower lip and their tongues were fighting for dominance"

"Dahyunah, I have a fever, I think we need to go home" Sana is fanning herself as she heard those from unnie.

"Let's go Sana unnie. Bye guys!" Dahyun and Sana went out immediately

"Y/N was doing great while cupping Jihyo's cheeks. Jihyo let out a moan as she's been dreaming of this for too long" Nayeon unnie continues and now she's overly acting it

"Jeong I just remember, we need to take care of some 'business' on my place"

Jeongyeon followed Momo, "We're going ahead of you guys! Have fun!"

Nayeon unnie sat on my lap and teased me, "Then Y/N pinned our little Jihyo here without breaking their kiss until Y/N kissed her neck"

"Chaeng let's go have some strawberry shake in my room"

Chaeyoung was confused,"Mina unnie did you put the fridge in your room?"

Mina grabbed Chaeng's hands, "Yes and please no more questions little cub. Unnie, thanks for the story. We'll going now."

Chaeng waved us innocently while she's being dragged by Mina.

Ryujin and Tzuyu are still listening attentively, "Next?"

"Jihyo started to unbutton her dress but she stopped"

Even I was shocked as how the story is making progress to us, and I was thinking if I am unbuttoning my dress why would I stop?

"Why would she stopped?" Thanks Ryujin for asking that.

Nayeon unnie smirked again, "... because she'd like Y/N oppa to unbutton it for her"

I blushed hard even though I know I didn't do it, "YAAAAH GEOJISMAL."

Y/N yelled, "Nayeonah! Stop messing with the kids! I just kissed Jihyo and were dating. Ok?"