CH19. Let's End This!

🎵What I want but I know it can't happen
Baby I know it's already over🎵

Timeskip (3 months)

Y/N's POV

Mr. Perfect... I'm always tagged as one because of how I get things done. Clean, organized, certain, humane, with justice, kindness and with love. My mom and dad taught me these virtues and later, I had developed this believe that in order for you to be loved, you should be ready to give love without asking in exchange. You might think I am pretty dumb or old fashioned because of this belief? That's fine I could care less about what they think about me.

Love was a noble thing for me but my quest for true love was rough, it all started when I was in highschool, when Jjeuwi left me with nothing but memories. I was frustrated that I didn't even have the proper goodbye to her so I searched for her. Thank the heavens, I found her and her new family in Busan. That time, the pain started to creep up on my heart seeing how can she be happy without me. I thought she liked me, I thought she loved me.

After several years I dated my best friend, Nayeon and I almost forgot Jjeuwi. To be honest, right before my mom and Ryujin revealed Nayeon's cheating, I already knew it. He is using Jinyoung to suppress her desires, while Dahyun and Chaeng agreed to give her last chance to prove that she is the 'perfect' girl for me. Eventually, she failed and she asked for a break up. The pain is overwhelming that I felt hatred above love. It made me believe that there's no such thing as genuine love.

But when Jihyo entered the scene I saw something in her eyes that piqued my interest. She's beautiful, sweet, funny, humble and my family likes her. When the incident happened, I was in comatose for 3 years and she never left me. She took care of me, stay with me even though she had no reason at all.

It was exactly my birthday when my eyes began to see the light again, the scent of her hair lingers on my chest. She was dozing off and she kept on talking until I answered her, she thought it was a dream. It was love all along that made her endure that 3 long years of waiting for me. Somehow, loving her back with all I have is the only way to make her wait worth while.

I happily accepted her offer to date and I was enjoying my time with her until one fateful day. My curiosity was triggered when someone sent me a hangover soup with a note: "You have something I own... - Dark Knight" written in animal's blood.

Flashback

"Hey Yugyeom, do you still have my Beretta?"

(Oh yes, hyung! Do you want me to deliver it today)

I smiled, "Yeah, come over here let's drink and talk about it"

(Wait did you just make an enemy while you were sleeping?)

"Let's say he's claiming over something I owned."

(JB and Jackson hyung will be with me, is that fine with you?)

"Bring all of them. I'll make sure I'm prepared to face this Dark Knight"

(This sounds serious hyung)

"I just came back from the dead and I don't mind dying again for this girl."

I'll play along with you Dark Knight but when the time comes, I'll be the one to end you.

End of Flashback

It's been a while since that threat happened and this Dark Knight or Daniel Kang is really persistent in bothering Jihyo. What I don't get here is why Jihyo keep on seeing him, why she can't leave that guy? They were even caught by Mina and Chaeyoung in a mall but I just brushed it off. Instead, I had my friend, Youngjae to check on them and he sent me pictures of them. When she came that night, I figured it out that she'll be telling me more lies so I left her immediately after our short talk.