CH14. Unnoticed

🎵Beautiful
Just the way that you would look at me
Was so much I’d never want to leave🎵

Jihyo’s POV

Beep Beep Beep…

Beep Beep Beep…
Beep Beep Beep…
Beep Beep Beep…

“JEOOONGYEOOON! Turn that damn alarm off!!!”

Tzuyu answered me, “Unnie? Jeongyeon unnie went early to Momo unnie, they’ll meet before they go to the orphanage. That’s my alarm, Mianhe!”
“Then turn it off… it’s too early! Wait!? What? Your alarm?” She nodded “What’s the time, Yoda?”
“Well it’s 10AM and I have classes at 12PM unnie, remember?”

"No no no! Now I'm late!"
"Late for? Oh yeah, it's Namsan-won's anniversary"

“How about you? Will you be there?”

“The Shins will be there so I should be there, right unnie?” Tzuyu smirked at me

“Aish, Tzuyu stop teasing me! Y/N is mine!”

“HAHAHAHA, unnie I am pertaining to Ryujin and I know my prince won’t be there, it’s Thursday, right?”

Then I remembered, yeah it’s Thursday today he has company stuff to take care of “Thanks, Yoda! Then I’m allowed to be fashionably late”

“I’ll go ahead unnie, I’ll try to catch up with you! Annyeong!” and she's off to school.

After an hour, I hailed a taxi and went over Namsan-won, with my oversized black shirt and ripped pants. The noise from the program can be heard on the gates and I saw Mom and Dad playing with the kids. They chortled heartily and I'm wondering, will they be happy like this if Y/N tell them that they’ll have a grandchild soon? Scratch that, it might give them a heart attack instead. Wow, they even have this Squirrel Mascot, daebak isn't Sana dreaming being a mascot?

“Is that you Sana? Omo you’re so cute today. That squirrel outfit looks really you.” I gave her a tight hug and she giggled
“Annyeong Jihyo-ya!” wait was Sana sick?

"Sana-yah you sound sick. Want water?" I was about to remove her squirrel headgear but she stopped my arms

"I'm okay… I might get you and the kids sick if I remove this, so better leave it for the rest of the day"
"If you say so…" I clinged to her and we went inside, “Let’s go play at the garden, Sana-yah!”

Momo's POV

The orphanage event was really fun, I played with those cute kids while Jeongyeon is serving food to the families and attendees of the celebration. As I roam around, one kid caught my attention, this little boy who’s swinging alone.
“Hello there little one” He smiled at me and giggled again. I approached him and looked into his eyes “Wow, you’re so cute… and what’s with those green eyes! Are they real?” He nodded at me “Oh you’re so adorable, I wanna keep you in my pocket.” This sweet boy hugged me and I remember Jeongyeon, “Omo, what's your name, dear?”

“Hyun woo?! Hyun woo?! Where are you big guy?” I heard a gentle voice calling out that beautiful name and the kid ran towards him. "There you are"

"So Hyun woo is your name, cutie?"

He nodded, then the guy bring the kid on his arms and smiled at me, "Hello there Miss, this is Kim Hyun Woo and I'm his father, Kim Hee Chul"

Mr. Kim gave his hand for a handshake and I immediately grabbed it, "Please call me, M-momo, Mr. K-kim. I'm Hirai M-momo"

"Nah Mr. Kim sounds too old, Momo-ssi. Just Hee Chul will do"