CH12. Screwed

🎵Every time I would get upset you'd (oh no)
You'd hold me tight and wouldn't let go (ohh)🎵

Mina's POV

It's 7PM of that Saturday, since Mr. Shin is in charge of Y/N we decided to celebrate these little progress of Y/N's condition.

"Let's drink for Y/N oppa's fast recovery" Chae raised her glass.

'Cheers' we yelled in unison and bottoms up!

"Will Nayeon unnie make it?" I asked Dahyun

Dahyun drank the liquor, "Let her be, she's not that important" She sounded drunk

I started to ask my question about Y/N "So Dahyun, Chaeng what does Y/N do for a living? I heard he has a cafe and a house"

Sana unnie raised her hands, "Yeah, he looks young, how come he has so much money?"

Dahyun was swaying her hands as she drank the liquor. "Oppa is working as a manager at Ms. Kkaengi's Cafe."

"Really? But I saw him a few times in my university, maybe a part-time job only?" Tzuyu added

"I thought Oppa is working at Shin Corp, he's the heir so he must learn the business, right?" Chaeyoung stated.

I saw JIhyo smiled "Well all of you are correct. He teaches in the university every Monday and Friday. He's the VP of Shin Corp, so he is attending corporate meetings every Tuesday and Thursday. Lastly, he's Nayeon unnie's co-manager at the cafe and he's doing it every weekend. Not so busy right?" She chuckled.

"Wow, Jihyo unnie are you a stalker?" We are all amazed by her information and how Y/N is working.

She proudly smiled as if she's saying, 'I know my man', "Nope it just so happened I did a little research about him." 

"My turn to ask Chaeng and Dahyun and I want you to be honest with us." Jihyo unnie continued to ask them, "Did you see Y/N as a brother? Or a man?"

Chaeng was shaking her head

"Awww Chaengie, is that true? Just brotherly feeling?" Momo clarified.

She nodded and said, "I think I like someone and she's cute"

"Wow, so it's not one of us or is she?"

Chaeng blushed "Wait, how did you know she's a girl?" and they laughed at her.

Then this drunk Dahyun raised her hand, "I LIKE Y/N OPPA! I WANNA BE HIS WIFE"

We were shocked about Dahyun's confession, but what's even more shocking is Sana unnie she's yelled, "GO AND MARRY Y/N! NO ONE CARES IM DAHYUN!"

"Sana unnie! What did I do?" Dahyun was completely startled.

"But even my dear sister is planning to own Y/N Oppa I still want him to know, I'm his princess" she bottoms up the beer

"Wow, are you ok, Yoda?"

"Drunk or not, I can't lie unnie. I'm sorry Jihyo unnie" Jihyo frowned

"Daebak, this is so exciting! The battle between sisters will finally began" Dahyun was slurring

Knock Knock

Momo unnie got up and get the door, "Ohhh! Nayeon unnie"

"Hey guys, I brought you chicken and beer, here." Jeongyeon unnie took the food and sit back with us "I'm just passing so I'll go ahead"

"Nooo, Nayeon unnie please stay!" We asked her.

"Aniyo, Chaeng and Dahyun is already a handful. I have no control over alcohol."

You were Beautifulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें