CH24. Coda

🎵I~~ I~~
Keep trying to forget, but you were beautiful🎵

Nayeon's POV

It's still early before the main event and our crew is busy with the arrangements, the delicate cafe before is now a full blown restaurant and today we'll open it to the public.

"Im Nayeon, you went missing yesterday and now you're here so early. Did you even take your breakfast?!"

The sound of nagging... I always thank God that I am still hearing it. I smiled at Y/N's mom, "Moooom, I'm busy"

"Eunsook stop spoiling Nayeon, here baby, drink your chocolate"

HAHAHAHA Dad is so adorable, I drank the hot chocolate and it help my body feel the energy "Thanks Dad."

Mom embraced me, "Congratulations dear, I'm proud of you"

"Mom, Dad, thank you for giving me and my sisters the chance for new life. I am grateful for everything"

I wiped their tears and smiled cheerfully on them.

"Annyeong haseyo, uncle and auntie."

Tzuyu came early too, "Omo the young manager is here. Where's your aunt?" Mom said

"She'll follow after the ribbon cutting, she just came back from Japan to see KyungMo."

"Oh Momo and Jeong's little one. That's fine, anyways Chaeng won't make it also. She has to review for final exams. Mina won't leave her so no MiChaeng today."

"It's okay Dad, in 2 weeks they'll be back for vacation."

Then here comes the clumsy couple, "Dahyunaaah! The ribbon you forgot!"

"Sanayah, sis, why so early?" Dahyun rushed to Mom and pecked her cheeks.

"Unnie, I need to check the piano and this piece" she's holding a music sheet.

"Ok it's placed on the center and I think it's ready. Go see for yourself"

She scooted to test the keys.

After an hour, we all gathered outside to start the ribbon cutting. I managed to invite Ms. Jieun to attend our ribbon cutting and her presence makes the media swarm over our opening. Good job, Im Nayeon.

People from different places came to congratulate us and to test our food here. Dahyun was tirelessly playing the piano and praises from our customers were keeping her energized. "You okay?"

"Yeah! I'm happy people are listening to my music, unnie"

I wiped beads of sweat forming on her forehead, "Good job, sis!"

She smirked, "This is just the beginning, unnie"

So the main event will now start, suddenly they heard a familiar melody and most of them were kinda shocked

"Holy shit! Is Park Jihyo here?"

"what Jihyo? The Park Jihyo? Wait I need to tweet this!"

"Hell so the vLive yesterday was a hint of this event?"

Everyone had their own speculation but no one figured out that Jihyo will be holding a surprise event.

They were singing her song like a national anthem, what was that song? 'Say Yes'.

A girl in an oversized shirt, ripped jeans and red sneakers. That baseball hat, face mask and sunglasses hid her beautiful face from us. Tzuyu got a microphone for her and she hugged the girl. Yeah, it's her, our beloved Park Jihyo.