Chapter 19

PICTURED: Asha's party outfit

༻✧༺

My body is hot and I can feel the alcohol flooding through my veins. My vision is still clear, but everything moves in slow motion. I walk through the crowded room of sweaty bodies and find Bailey talking to Dylan and Amanda. She looks up and sees me, her smile widening significantly.

"Hey beautiful," she said, reaching her arm out for me. I take her hand and she pulls me gently onto her lap, wrapping her arms around me from behind and resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Since when were you guys together?" Dylan asks curiously, and I feel Bailey tense underneath me.

"We're not," I quickly answered before Bailey had the chance. I didn't want to hear her say something that would upset me.

"We're just very close friends," I smiled and patted Bailey's hands that were sitting on my waist.

Amanda eyed me suspiciously and I gave her a drunken smile, determined not to give away my sadness. Not now, anyway. Not when I'm drunk and my ability to shut my mouth once I open it is less than zero.

I stood up from Bailey's lap and turned around, extending my hand out to her.

"Come with me," I said, and she grabbed my hand sending shivers through my body. "We're going swimming."

She reluctantly gave in, letting me pull her up towards me. I held her hand tightly in mine as I pulled her through the crowd and outside to the pool. It wasn't full, but full enough that we could get away with what we were doing without anyone noticing. People had jumped in naked, or wearing underwear. It didn't look like anyone had bothered to bring swimwear.

"Strip," I told her, and I pulled off my crop top, revealing a red lace strapless bra. Her eyes trailed down to my breasts momentarily before flicking back up to my face.

"I'm not stripping," she said simply, and I took a step toward her. I stopped merely centimetres from her face, and couldn't stop my eyes from fluttering down to her full lips for a quick moment.

"Do it," I whispered, training my hands down to her jeans, unbuttoning the top button, "Or I'll do it for you."

She bit her lip, staring at me for a few seconds before slowly unbuttoning the rest of her buttons. I slipped her jacket off her shoulders and stood back, unbuttoning my own jeans and sliding them off to reveal matching red lace underwear.

"Fuck, you're such a tease!" Bailey groaned, sliding her pants off slowly. She wore black briefs, and I felt myself getting wet even though I hadn't gone into the pool yet. She pulled off her top to reveal a black sports bra. Her body was mesmerising and I stood there for a moment, admiring each tattoo as she stood there nervously.

"I'm not teasing..." I whispered, and I took her hand and led her down the steps of the pool and into the water.

"Asha, this is a bad idea," Bailey said, her hand gripping mine tightly.

"I'll let you choose a reward once we're done," I purred, and her eyes darkened.

"Anything I want?" she asked me cheekily.

"Anything you want," I whispered. The sexual tension between us could've been cut with a knife and I liked it that way. The alcohol gave me a false sense of confidence and I was running with it.

We waded out to where the water reached our shoulders and Bailey grabbed onto my waist, pulling me close to her front.

"This is deep enough, Ash..." she murmured against my neck. Her lips were wet from being splashed and they felt cool against my neck.