Chapter 29

"Oi, what the fuck...Bailey's got a chick in her bed. A hot chick!" a low voice whispered.

I debated on whether I should let them know I was awake, but decided against it.

"She never brings girls home...bro, what the hell?" another voice murmured.

"Maybe she actually likes this one?" the first voice said.

"She must....she never hangs around after sleeping with someone," the other voice said, and I heard them creep away from the doorway quietly.

I felt Bailey stir beside me, her arms tightening around my body as she tugged me closer. She breathed out a soft sigh, pressing a kiss to my shoulder.

"Mmm, I love you," she whispered before untangling herself from me and getting out of bed.  As soon as she left, my body instantly craved her touch. I couldn't get enough of her.

I continued to lay there pretending to be asleep, needing time to process everything that had taken place last night. The formal, Bailey apologising, Bailey telling me she loved me, Bailey pleasuring me so perfectly that I fell over the edge and into a blissful oblivion. I wanted so desperately to return the favour, to have her moaning my name, but she refused.

I strained my ears as I heard chatter coming from downstairs. I crept quietly to the edge of the door, poking my head out slightly so I could hear their conversation.

"Whose the hot chick, Bails?" one of the boys said.

"Shut up," Bailey said, and I heard a light smacking sound.

"No...for real, I'm not teasing. Who is she?" the voice said.

"Her name is Asha," Bailey said.

"Is she your girlfriend?" the other voice asked.

"No, she's not," Bailey replied, and I felt my heart sink a little. I wasn't her girlfriend, but I wanted to be.

"So she's just a good fuck?" one of the boys said. I assumed they were her brothers.

"No, fuck off!" Bailey snapped.

"Ooh, feisty. Does wittle Bails have feelings?" one of her brothers cooed.

"Daniel...fuck off or I swear to god I'll - ," she began.

"You'll what?" Daniel teased, and I could just imagine her face bright red with anger.

"Seriously though, Bails. What's going on?" The other brother asked.

"She's not my girlfriend, but she will be...hopefully," Bailey replied, and I smiled to myself.

Bailey and her brothers continued to talk back and forth and I heard Bailey explain to them how we met. She didn't leave out any details, telling them about each time we had hooked up. She must be close with her brothers.

"Did you fuck last night?" Daniel asked.

"Nah, we did some shit but she's never been with a girl before. I didn't want to rush her," Bailey told them.

"Wow, I've never known you to be so considerate Bails. Sounds like you're in love," the other brother said.

"I am," Bailey stated simply, and I heard them both gasp.

"Nathan...did I just hear her right?" Daniel gasped, "Did she just say she's in love?"

"I think she did, Daniel...what has the world come to?!" the other brother, who I now knew as Nathan, responded.

"Fuck the both of you," I heard Bailey say, although I could still hear her smiling through her angry tone. I heard her walking back up the stairs and I quickly jumped back into bed, closing my eyes and pretending to be asleep.