Chapter 31

BAILEY'S POV

༻✧༺

I threw Asha down onto the bed but she instantly sat up and grabbed me, pulling me down on top of her. I began to grind my hips into hers and she wrapped her legs around me, her hands roaming my back as we kissed feverishly. She slipped her hand under my shirt, trailing it up to the top of my back before scratching her nails all the way down. I hissed into her mouth, the pain arousing me even more than I already was.

"Let me make you feel good," she moaned into my ear, and hearing her be so demanding made me want to lie there and let her have her way with me. But I wasn't used to being submissive, and I wanted her to be shaking under me first.

"Your turn first baby," I whispered, and I hoisted up her denim skirt to reveal her lace underwear. I pulled them to the side and wasted no time in plunging two fingers into her dripping wet centre.

"Fuck!" she moaned loudly, pushing her body further down onto my fingers.

I pumped myself in and out of her, not taking my eyes off of hers. With my other hand I pushed up her singlet top revealing her chest. I grabbed one breast in my free hand and massaged it while I peppered kisses along her smooth pubic bone. Her breasts were bouncing up and down with the force of my fingers inside her, and I could tell she wanted to throw her head back in pleasure...but she didn't. She looked at me the entire time, biting her lip to stop herself from moaning.

"Say my name!" I demanded.

"Fuck....Bailey. Oh my god, Bailey!" she whimpered, reaching her hands out towards me.

I let her hands grab my face, pulling me towards her so she could kiss me hard. I used my thumb to run circles against her clit which led her to bite down hard on my lower lip, drawing blood. The metal taste touched my tongue and it only turned me in even more. I pulled away from her, her lips slightly red from a mixture of our heated kiss and my blood. I licked my lips clean and continued to assault her with my fingers, feeling her body tighten and shake around me.

"Fuck, Bailey, I'm close!" she muttered, covering her mouth with her hand and biting onto her thumb to keep herself quiet.

"Let go baby, cum for me," I whispered, and that's all it took for her to fall over the edge.

Her body twitched and tightened around my fingers, her toes curled and her hands gripped my hair tightly. Her face was contorted with pleasure, her eyes begging to close but they stayed connected with mine. Her lips were parted and loud moans were escaping, and they were the hottest noises I've ever heard. I continued to pump my fingers in and out until she grabbed my hand, indicating that she was completely done. Her body went limp, unable to move, and I knew I had done my job well. She would definitely not have the energy to make me orgasm tonight, and that was fine by me. I wanted tonight to be about her.

Her body twitched as I let my fingers trace on her naked back, covered by a layer of sweat. Her breathing was heavy and loud and her eyes were closed, trying to recover from the pleasure that I had just given her. Never in my life had I ever been so turned on by seeing someone orgasm.

She rolled over to face me, kissing me lazily on the lips.

"That was amazing," she whispered, draping her arm sloppily across my waist. I chuckled and hugged her tightly, kissing her sweaty forehead.

"Guess I tired you out, huh?" I teased, and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Don't be so full of yourself," she winked, and before I knew it she was on top of me, pulling my shirt over my head.

She had seen me naked before, but I had never been at her mercy. I barely had time to process what was going on before I felt her hand tracing my folds, teasing me softly.

"You're a fucking tease, Lawrence!" I huffed, arching my back so she could access me better.

She feigned offence, removing her hand and glaring at me from between my legs. I bucked my hips towards her, showing her how desperately I wanted, no...needed, her touch.

"Ash..." I growled and she giggled, then quickly thrusted two fingers into my opening.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled, instantly being overcome by pleasure. She curled her fingers, instantly finding my g-spot. I wrapped my legs around her back and pulled her closer, grasping at her free hand so I could have something to hold.

With every thrust she hit my g-spot, making me climb closer and closer to my orgasm by the second. I leant up on my elbows, wanting to see her fingers entering me. She pulled herself out of me, staring devilishly at me and waiting to see my reaction.

"Baby..." I begged, "Please fuck me!" I surprised myself when I said that, having never been so desperate for somebody's touch before.

Without a word she attached her lips to my core, thrusting her fingers once again into my slick opening.

"Jesus, fuck!" I moaned, before pushing her head back from me.

"Are - are you sure?" I breathed, knowing she had never done this before. She simply nodded before quickly connecting her tongue once again to my clit and flicking it lightly.

I tried to hold off, but I couldn't bare it. The tightening in my stomach was getting stronger and stronger and I had never known pleasure like this before. The clitoral orgasm hit me first, my whole body stiffening against her mouth, and the g-spot orgasm came straight after. It was almost too much for me to handle, and I quivered under her as she held me down, her tongue and fingers still attached to me. Her name spilled from my mouth, tumbling out in waves as I rode out my orgasm. My body went limp, numb from the overwhelming pleasure that I had experienced. No one had ever given me a g-spot orgasm before, let alone both at the same time. I couldn't breathe, my body was still shaking and my eyelids were so heavy that I couldn't lift them.

"Fuck..." I breathed heavily, as she gave one last lick to my throbbing centre before crawling up to lay beside me.

"How was I?" she asked nervously.

"Baby, I..." I began, but I was speechless. I took another deep breath before continuing.

"That was the best I've ever had,"

"You're just saying that to make me feel better," she mumbled against my skin.

I shuffled away from where I lay to reveal the sweat patch beneath my back and the pool of my juices that she had made me release.

"This," I said, pointing to the wetness that covered the bed, "has never happened before."

"Really?" she asked. She seemed so excited and it was adorable.

"Most of the time I don't even cum, so trust me!" I said.

She snuggled into my side, our sweat covered naked bodies pressing together. My heart was still beating fast, and she lay her hand on my chest to feel it.

"Wow," she whispered, and I chuckled.

"What?" I asked, smiling. She looked down awkwardly, then opened her eyes, looking directly into mine.

"That's what my heart felt like when I saw you for the first time."