By the Light of the Moon.

"Now that you've got this back what are you going to do with it?" Elena questions as she fittles with the moonstone in front of her mirror

"Now that you've got this back what are you going to do with it?" Elena questions as she fittles with the moonstone in front of her mirror. "Bon Bon!" I yell out as I run past the corner of Elena's room and jump on top of Bonnie and Elena's bed. "Ow Liz your fat ass!" I shriek out as Bonnie takes her foot and kicks me off the bed sending me on to the floor. "You know what? Jeremy loves me!" I yell out as I give Elena and Bonnie a look before crossing the hallway and lifting my foot before kicking down Jeremy's door. "Heressss Lizzzzz!" "Ahhh wtf!" "Give me some loving!" I yell out as I jump on Jeremy sending us both onto the bed before bouncing and landing on the ground. "I think you broke my hand!" "Eliza get off your brother!" "Jenna no! Not the plunger!"

I watch as Elena goes to walk around Bonnie at the landing of the stairs, Elena grabs the door before sending a look at all three of us before she attempts to walk out the door but an invisible wall keeps her in. I start laughing as Elena turns back to us with a look of shock on her face. She turns back around and puts her hand up to the wall trying to push it but to no avail nothing happens.  Elena's head snaps back to us, "What did you do?" "It's for the best Elena." I nod my head as I hold out my hand for a high five from Bonnie but she gives me one look and raises her eyebrows before shaking her head at me. I clear my throat awkwardly before rubbing the back of my neck. A smirk falls on my face as I make my way down the rest of the stairs and stand next to Elena, "well I'd love to stay and have sisterly bonding time but...latter loser!" I yell out as I go to run out of the house and laugh in Lenas face but before I could make it an inch outside, I get pushed back. Horror falls on my face as I turn to face Bonnie and Jeremy, "guys wrong suicidal twin."  Jeremy starts to snicker as he stands up from sitting on the stairs and makes his way past me, messing up my curls in the process, "Damon said both of you. Just for a precaution." My mouth pops open as I raise an eyebrow at Jeremy's back, "I'm kicking his sexy ass."

I stomp my foot for the hundredth time on the landing facing the door before the Handel turns and Damon enters the house with his infamous smirk plastered on his face. He stops in his tracks in front of me before giving me a look up and down, using his vamp speed his hand snakes it's way down my back before pulling me tight against his chest. I let a smile smile show on my face as he leans his nose against my head and takes a sniff, "hello beautiful." I shake my head before I hear a sigh from Elena for the hundredth time. I snake my arms across the expanse of his leather clad back before grasping his dark locks in my fingers. My voice hitches in my throat as Damon's lips make contact with my neck, on instinct I give a quick tug of his hair. An accomplished smile fills my face as I hear a quiet groan grace my ear drums from Damon. "Don't tempt me. I will throw you on your bed and ravish you till you're screaming my name." My face heats up instantly as I quickly let go of Damon and stumble over to the couch trying to collect my thoughts. I clear my throat awkwardly as I face Damon's shit eating grin filled face. "Please tell me this wasn't your idea day." I say as I sit on the arm of the couch closest to Elena. 

"Well let's just say it was a collection of me the witch and you're brother." I turn around and harshly glare at the back of Jermeys head before I feel fingers slowly entangle in my hair as they softly scratch against my scalp. "Do you find this funny?" I question Damon as I look up into his eyes as Elena finally turns her attention to us, "yes, Eliza, I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life." Damon answers back as he takes a step back from me and leans against the glass paneling of the wall to the living room. " house arrest for the non suicidal twin is a little much, don't you think?" Damon's eyebrows raise in challenge as he crosses his arms over his chest. "When you are so easily influenced by Elena yes it is necessary. I'm not willing to risk your life before we come up with a plan to save your ass. And I swear to god you better spend the rest of your life thanking me." I shake my head as I cross my arms over my chest, at least he's worried about my life and not Kathrine's that had to mean something in the long run. "What did Stefan day about this?" "He had a good laugh." My mouth pops open in shock, "I always knew he would betray his master." I shake my head in shame, "guess he goes down a rank. He's below You Jeremy." I look down and snicker at Jeremy as he lies in Elena's lap on the couch. "On your list of what? Five people?" He starts to snicker at his own joke, "all right you little shit!" I yell out as I quickly grab a pillow from the side and slam it on his face. "Go to sleep. Go to sleep little baby." I sing out as Jeremy struggles to get the pillow of his face from suffocating him. Before I can add any more pressure to the pillow I'm yanked up by my sides by Damon. "You're so lucky he's holding me back bitch!" I yell out as Jeremy pulls the pillow from his face and stands up, I pull my arms out in-front of me,"please Jer not the face! Anything but the money maker!" "You're all talk no bite huh?"