Chapter 7

logan

I woke up, laying on top of the sleeping vampire. Admiring him, I slowly pulled off our pants, throwing them to the side. I laid next to him, then pulled him into my chest, recieving a soft hum from the younger. Tangling our legs, he cuddled into my chest as I hid my face in his neck, falling back asleep.

"Are you sure?" I asked the younger who was star struck, panting heavily. He nodded and pulled me to him, colliding our lips. He pulled away a little as he ran his hands down my back, "I'm sure. Just do what you have to. I'll be okay. I promise." He reconnected our lips, moving with the eager pace, I slipped off both of our boxers. I pulled away, reconnecting my lips with his neck. "Logan," He moaned as I kissed up to his sweet spot. "Mm, I want you in me." I kissed back up to his lips as I slowly entered him. He moaned into the kiss, bringing his hands to the sides of my neck. I kept a slow pace, feeling my instincts start to rampage, picking up the pace. The younger moaned under me, bucking his hips up against mine. Biting at his lip, I felt my wolf start to take over, going at uncontrollably speed. The boy's moans turned into winces in pain as I thrusted into him. I ran my fingers through his hair as I continued to pound into the smaller boy. He gripped onto my back, leaving red marks down my sides as he winced in pain. I nipped at his neck, leaving dull bite marks, causing the boy to gasp. He tried pushing me off, but I withstood his action. Kissing him roughly, the younger had enough. The younger forcefully pushed me out and off of him as he bit his lip. Looking up at him, he slapped me across the face, "I wanted you to stop!" "I'm sorry.." I sighed. "Sorry isn't enough. Is this your return of hatred from me biting you? Cause if it is, we're done. I don't want to be your stupid mate anymore!" He snapped. I nodded, looking down.

"Maybe you are as insignificant as your father."

"Logan, wake up." Tyler whispered softly. Stuck in the dream again. "Wake up. Please." He whispered, pecking my lips. He pulled me into his chest, running his fingers through my hair, "Wake up." I opened my eyes, engulfing the vampire into a hug. He ran his fingers through my hair, hugging back. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I mumbled into his neck. "What happened?" He asked, rubbing my back carefully. "W-We were having sex then my wolf took over and started hurting you during it a-and you said that I was insignificant as my father." I choked out in short breaths. "Breathe, Logan, breathe. It's okay. You're nothing like him." He coped. "You don't even know him!" I snapped, being pushed over the edge. "But you wouldn't beat me up, like he did to you."
"H-How do you know..?"
"My father."
"Of course."
"Does he really stay at the hospital with his ex-wife and wait for you or?"
"Pretty much."
"I'm so sorry."
"I'm used to it."

He lifted my head up, pecking my lips, "You don't deserve to be punished for something you can't control." I nodded in agreement, kissing his forehead, "He just doesn't understand." I moved my hands down the young boy's bare
upper body, feeling every single muscle. He gently traced over the bruises on my neck, causing me to flinch at times. "Sorry." He mumbled. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on his waist.

-

"Ah, if it isn't the alpha." The voice called from in the distance. I growled, sniffing at the ground. I was then blindsided by the vampire, I threw him off, glaring at him. "You know, I've always wanted to see a werewolf in pain, especially you, Logan." He smirked. I turned back, glaring at him, "What do you want, Kyle?" "Only for you to suffer, because you've ruined my family." He sneered. I growled at him, "I didn't ruin your family." He laughed menacingly, attacking me. I shifted back into my wolf form, dodging his fist. He disappeared and reappeared on my back, wrapping his hands around my snout. Then. Everything went black.