Chapter 24

unknown pov

I ran through the woods, glancing behind every few moments. The pounding of paws got louder and louder as I ran. The wolf nipped at my arm, receiving a punch to the muzzle. He slid in the snow, getting back up, shaking off the hit then chasing after me again. The wolf suddenly appeared in front of me. He growled lowering his head, then lunging at me. I jumped up into the tree, looking down at him. He shook his head then jumping up into the tree, biting down on my ankle, pulling me down. I got out of his grip, glaring at him. He swiped at my leg, digging his monster claws into my calf.

I ran away from him as fast as i could. He barked at me, following after me again. "Going somewhere?" A teenage boy asked, running beside me. I ran faster, till I hit the cliff. I looked back seeing the wolf, then jumping off the cliff. The wolf snapped his jaws at my heels, reaching me before my fall. I hit the water, hearing the muffled howl and scowl as I came back up to the surface. The wolf looked down at me, baring his canines before going back. I got out of the water, continuing my way.

-

logan

I slammed my fists on the table as my eyes became a dark gold. "There's no way, she's getting off that easily." I growled, going outside. "Everything alright, alpha?" Abby asked. I only growled out in frustration, sitting down. "I'll take that as a no." She mumbled. "Have you had your change yet?" I asked.
"While you were gone. Parker lead me through it."
"Good cause you're running with me and Tyler."
"Seems like fun."

I nodded, looking at Tyler as he came up next to us, sitting down. I leaned into him, "Your uncle does know that he needs to keep his part of his dumb newborns on his side, right?" He nodded, playing with my hair, "They're not even supposed to be on my dad's side. She must've been newly turned, because every vampire knows that."
"Her punch really hurt."
"You? Complaining about a punch?"
"Shut up, she almost fractured my snout."
"You and my dad can talk to him."
"You're coming with me, so is Adrian. Abby's coming too so I can help her control her wolf."

He nodded, lifting my head up then pecking my lips. I smiled softly, pulling his head down, brushing my lips against his. He chuckled getting up, then pulling me up to my feet. We all went back inside, going inside. I went to my room and grabbed my phone then headed back downstairs. Me, Tyler, Abby, and Adrian headed into the woods. Adrian and Abby shifted as me and Tyler walked a good distance ahead of them.

I started to walk, holding his hand. "You don't know him as well as I do. He's hurting and you can't see that. You're supposed to be his "best friend" that's there for him, not push him over the edge," I spoke. He looked at me, confused. "..and I ask, why are you here? You say, because we're partners for that stupid project, but you really just missed me and wanted to care for me. Remember that?" He sat there in a small silence, then nodded. "Then this is what should've happened after." He whispered, kissing me slowly. I put my hands on his hips, kissing back at the same pace. He pulled away and looked up in my eyes, "I remember every single moment from that day."

Abby and Adrian stayed in the woods as me and Tyler went into his house. "Dad?" Tyler called out. Elijah came into the living room, looking at us, "Have you proposed yet?" I chuckled, shaking my head, "No."
"Then, this must be important."
"One of your brother's newly turned vampires came across your territory and mine. Chased her down for four miles till she jumped off the cliff and into the water."
"Damn Joseph. So, you want me to come with you?"
"Yes, he crossed both of our territories and they should know not to."
He nodded, then headed outside. We followed him and continued to walk.

Once we got into Joseph's part of the woods, my whole body tensed as did Adrian and Abby. Elijah went inside first into the house as me and Tyler followed. Adrian and Abby stayed outside, patrolling the outskirts of the woods. "Joseph!" Elijah shouted in the house. A silver knife came flying down from the second floor. I ducked, dodging the knife by an inch. I growled lowly at the man, who came downstairs. Tyler pulled me closer to him, pressing his body against mine. "What is that doing here in my home?" He sneered. "You're little bloodsucker came onto my territory then fled into the ocean." I sneered back.

He pulled out another silver knife and pricked it into my skin, causing me to growl out in pain. Elijah stood in front of us, glaring at his younger brother. "Where's the girl?" He asked. Tyler healed the small cut and held my hand again. The girl came into the living room, looking at us. "That's gross." She gagged, looking at us. I growled at her, "Sorry that my relationship bothers you, bloodsucker."
"Josie, did you go through your uncle's and the mutts' territory earlier?" Joseph asked. She nodded.
"You're not supposed to cross the territory lines."
"Or what?"
"Or else, you'll be annihilated."
She shuddered at the thought of that.

"Just like he'll be." Joseph smirked, throwing a silver knife into my side. I let go of Tyler, screaming in pain. I fell to the floor, pulling the knife out. Tyler hissed at his uncle as Elijah picked me up. "My have you grown, Tyler." He smiled. Tyler growled at him, walking out of the house after his father. "Oh my god, Logan.." A familiar voice spoke. "Who are you?" Elijah asked.
"Ben. Ben Carins. I'm a friend of Logan's, I can take him to the hospital."
Without any given time to answer, Ben took me in his arms, getting away from Elijah and Tyler.

I was woken up to a banging sound on a window. I opened my eyes, seeing myself chained up against the wall, and Ben stood on the other side. I stood up to my feet as my wrists were chained to each side of the wall. I growled at him, "Why am I here?" "You're hiding something. That little growl of yours isn't hard to pass by." He smirked.
"I'm just like you."
"You're not. You're a murderer."
"How could you think that?"
"You killed Trevor. That little wolf of yours isn't your little secret anymore."
He pulled out his phone, starting to record me, "Here's Logan Paul, everyone. The real Logan Paul." I glared at him through the glass, screaming in pain once the high pitched sound rang in my ears. Ace whined in my conscious as the sound filled my head. "Stop it!" I screamed at him. "Not until you reveal your true self." He resided. The high frequency went up even higher, sending me into a frenzy.

"Get out. Get out. Get out."

I don't see a way out.

"Break the chains and bolt for it."

And if I shift between that?

"Your back will towards him plus every single fiber in your body wants to kill him."

I fell down on my hands and knees as my eyes started to flicker. Ace growled in my conscious, knowing that he had no control in his form as neither did I. I screamed in agony when the frequency got higher in volume. Ace have had enough and ripped his claws through the skin on my knuckles. I pulled the chains out of the wall, continuing to growl out  in pain. Ben laughed, continuing to record me. Blood dripped out of my mouth as Ace tried to stop himself. I felt his fur started to break through my skin.

Help me..

I growled, unbuttoning my jeans, pulling them off me and ripping off my shirt. I laid on the floor, shaking uncontrollably. Ace growled in my conscious, trying to stop this.

Get out of there.

I can't, Tyler.

Where are you?

Some room in a lab. Ben's here.

Is he-

Yes.

I screamed once more as he set the frequency to the highest set. He banged on the glass, "Show yourself or else I'll shoot you!" I closed my eyes then opened them, looking at him. Ace took over and pulled his form through my body. I screamed in pain as my body fell back into the irregular places and Ace's fur seeped through my skin, my human form was completely destroyed.

What are you going to do?

"Eat your human form."

Huh?

"Eating your human form is the only way in getting it back, Logan."

Okay..

"Disgusting, I know, but you need to have your human form as well."

I shook off my blood once I shifted then started to eat my human form, keeping an eye on Ben. His face was whiter than a ghost once my golden eyes met his eyes. He pulled out a gun, aiming it at my head. I ate the rest of my human form, then everything went black.

"Logan!"

"Daddy!"