Chapter 30

three years later

"Good morning." Tyler whispered, kissing my cheek. I groaned, cuddling into him, "Did you just get home?" He nodded, kissing my forehead. I snuggled into him, not wanting to ever let go. He held me close, rubbing my back.

"I would've gotten home sooner, but rush hour was a slow hour."
"Working at a coffee shop sounds like so much fun."
"It sucks, when you have humans scream at you that their order was wrong and it takes everything to keep Dakota under control. How was the sports center?"
"It was great until this mother noticed my gay pin on my lanyard."
"The one I got you?"
"Yes, and I almost went off on her. She was saying how it's not okay and I was disgusting for being apart of it. I'm sorry that my lifestyle choices affect you, Carol, but it's my life, and I have my arms open for your daughter that told me that she's apart of the community, but is too afraid to open up about it cause of your beliefs."
"Maybe, I should pay her a visit, and we can take her daughter out one day, if that was feasible. No one messes with my alpha."
"Mm, you should pay her a visit."

He ran his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp. I hummed softly, relaxing under his touch. "I missed you so much today. " I hummed. "I missed you so much today, too." He kissed me softly. I kissed back softly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away slowly, "Can I get up, so I can get out of these gross clothes?" I nodded, letting him go. He got up and took off his clothes then pulled on a pair of my pajama pants, laying back down. He ran his hand down my chest, cuddling into me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, tangling our legs.

"Goodnight, baby." He whispered.

"Goodnight, baby boy." I whispered.

-

"Happy three year anniversary of being with the love of my life." He whispered, kissing my cheek. I slowly began to wake up, burying my head into his chest. "Happy three year anniversary, baby boy." I mumbled, feeling myself start to wake up. He ran his fingers through my hair, "You're off, right?" I held onto his waist, "The store opens at 3 today, so they should have it all covered."
"They better. I haven't had quality time with my baby in a long while. Dakota wants his Ace and I want my Logan."
"I try go seeing you through lunch hour but I never can cause either we're busy, you're busy, or our wolves need to feed. Plus everyone hates me up there and I don't know what for."
"They're probably just jealous that my man is better than theirs."

He kissed my forehead as I looked up at him. He pecked my lips and hugged my neck. I smiled, sitting up, "We need to go ahead and go to your parents." He groaned, "But they're boringggg."
"The pack's there, meaning the pups are there too."
"Did you say pups?"
"Indeed I did."
"Fine, I'll get up."
We both got up and got dressed. I put my arms around his waist from behind, kissing his neck. He hummed softly, leaning his head back onto my shoulder. I tenderly kissed down his neck, letting him hum in relaxation. I kissed down to his shoulder, hearing him hum even more. "B-Baby.. we gotta go." He whispered, placing his hands over mine, putting his fingers in between the spaces of mine. I nodded, slowly pulling away from his reddened neck and shoulder.

"I'm not done with you." I chuckled.

"You haven't marked it up yet." He smirked.

-

I laid down on the floor by the couch, laying my head on my paws, closing my eyes. Tyler laid down next to me, moving his body close to mine, moving his snout under mine. I moved my head over his neck as he sighed in relaxation. "B-But they look so cute.." Adrian defended. "I know, I know, but we need to open gifts." Elijah responded.
"Can't we just wait?"
"No, we're opening them now. Boys."
Tyler turned back into his human form, holding my head in his lap. He stroked my fur while Elijah eyed us. "Logan." He stated in a sturdy voice. I turned back in my human form, "Yeah, yeah. I shifted back, don't hit me." He chuckled as Tyler shifted closer to me, holding my hand.