Chapter 15

christmas eve

"I'm gonna go head upstairs and lay down, if that isn't a problem." I spoke quietly. "Feeling under the weather?" Elijah, Tyler's dad, asked. I nodded. He nodded, letting me get up. Small snickers escaped from each sibling, except Kyle, who looked pissed off at them. I let out a warning growl, glaring at them. Small winces in fear were replaced with the snickers. I went upstairs to Tyler's room and closed the door.

I pulled off my shirt and jeans, crawling into bed. The last thing I needed was to get sick. I closed my eyes, trying to find some comfort as my stomach churned and ached in pain. It churned and churned till I rushed into the bathroom, throwing up whatever other contents were left in my stomach. I flushed the toilet, then laid my head back.

"Baby?" I heard his voice as he cracked the door open. "In here." I responded, closing my eyes. "Oh, my poor baby." He whispered, sitting down in front of me. I held out my arms and he placed me in his lap. "Everyone's worried about you." He whispered in my ear as he rubbed my back. "It's your siblings fault. They switched the meat, when no one noticed." I responded.
"Do you think you can come back downstairs?"
"I think I can."
He got up, holding onto me. I got down and put my clothes back on. He snaked his arms around my waist from behind, kissing the back of my neck before laying his head down.

I held both of his hands, intertwining our fingers. He brought his head up to the crook of my neck, softly kissing it. I hummed softly in pleasure, leaning back into him. He turned my head back, kissing me slowly. I kissed back at the same pace, squeezing his hands. He squeezed back, tilting his head a little for more entrance. I turned around towards him, deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling my head closer. I wrapped my arms around his waist, picking him up.

"Boys? Everyone's wondering- oh.." Megan's voice died out slowly. We pulled away as Tyler got down, blushing in embarrassment, shooting our heads up at her. "Sorry mom, we were just-"
"It's okay, Tyler. Just be down in 10, we're opening the gifts from.the others that couldn't make it."
He nodded at her as she closed the door. "I'm sorry." Kiss. "If that.." Kiss. "..they didn't get you.." Kiss. "..anything." Kiss. I picked him up, kissing back. He smiled against my lips as I pulled away a little, "I don't care if your family got me anything. I'd be happy if they did, but I have you for ten more minutes and that makes me happy."

I reconnected our lips, pinning him back against the wall. He wrapped his arms and legs around my neck and waist, pulling me closer by my waist. I pushed my body up against his, deepening the kiss. He gripped my shirt, biting at my lip. I pulled away and started kissing on his neck. "6 more minutes." He breathed out. I nodded, continuing to darken his skin. He hummed in pleasure as I kept going. After a while, I reconnected our lips, moving my hands up under his shirt. I pulled away slowly, looking at him. He smirked and kissed my nose.

He fixed my shirt before getting down. I lowered my head and pecked his lips. He smiled softly, grazing his fingers along my neck. I smiled, kissing his forehead. "Let's go." He whispered, holding my hand. I nodded, kissing his hand, intertwining our fingers. We made our way downstairs, sitting on the floor. "Do you feel any better?" Elijah asked. I nodded. "Logan, I'm sorry about my stupid siblings for poisoning your food." Kyle spoke up. The siblings glared at him. Elijah and Megan looked at their children in distraught.

"Listen. You don't have to like Logan, but giving him food poisoning? What if it was something even worse? You kids don't know what diseases those deer have." Megan spoke. "But he's a werewolf so what does it matter? Besides, lycanthropes shouldn't be welcomed. Especially, a gay one." Grace snickered. I felt my wolf grow angry and I just squeezed his hand.

The siblings started up the commotion again about werewolves. "Enough!" I snapped at them. They all turned their heads in my direction. "This is supposed to be about having fun and spending time with family. Not dragging your brother's boyfriend and what I am. If that's all you kids are going to do for the next two hours, then I'm going on a run." I growled at them. They all looked at me as I walked outside. Tyler got up, picking up Lexi, "Maybe, we should've not come here." "Don't say that, sweetie." My mother tried to comfort him.
"Well, it's true! Logan can't go one day of being without being dragged down! That boy is grateful for each and every one of you, because you're his family. His mother is in the hospital while her dead beat ex-husband is searching for Logan. So, can my siblings please not. Drag. Him. Down." He growled.

-

I shifted, heading into the woods. I lunged at a familiar wolf, pinning him down.

Hey!

Sorry, Adrian.

You're supposed to be with Tyler and his family. What brought you out here?

His siblings were bashing me about being a werewolf and being gay.

Ah, I would've ripped their throats out, if I were you.

I would've. Tyler's been fed up with them.

I would be too.

We started to walk back, attacking each other most of the way back. He lunged at me, throwing us out of the woods. I got up and growled at him. He paced, baring his canines. I lunged at him, tumbling down into the front yard. He threw me off and growled. I lunged at him again, pinning him down.

You've grown soft.

So have you.

How?

If I were a mutt, you'd rip my throat out.

You're my beta so therefore, can't do that.

Yeah, yeah.

"What is going on out here?" Elijah questioned. We shifted back into our human forms and looked at him. "Ah, you're back in time for the gifts. Your beta can stay, if he'd like." He explained. "No, no. I'm good. I'll see you later, Alpha." Adrian nodded, before shifting back, running back into the woods. I went inside after Elijah and Tyler hugged me. I hugged back, kissing the top of his head.

We sat on the floor and he kissed my cheek. I looked down, blushing lightly. He held my hand, leaning into me. Lexi sat in his lap, sleeping peacefully. Megan handed out the gifts from their aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I received none, but I wasn't surprised. Tyler opened up his gifts, forcing a smile.

Condoms, gift card to a strip club, and a shirt that says 'I love women!.' I hate my family.

Why do-

I don't even know. I'm gay and all I want for Christmas is just to have you forever and ever.

Well, I am wrapped around your finger, so I don't think I'm going anywhere.

He blushed at the comment, hiding his face in my arm. I smiled softly, squeezing his hand. He kissed my hand, looking up at me. "You're adorable." I whispered. He giggled softly, hugging my arm.

"Come on, kids. Time for bed." Elijah looked at them, getting up. "Santa's coming and he's not going to stop by, if you little shits are all awake." Kyle added. They all got up and scurried upstairs, into their rooms. Megan took Lexi out of Tyler's lap and took her up to the girls' room. He sat in my lap, relaxing into my chest, "I've been waiting for to be back in your arms for two hours." I kissed him softly then pulled away, "And I missed that."

"Logan, we're really sorry about the kids. They all believe in those stupid myths that are the "truths" about lycanthropes and vampires. Even if you try to speak, they'll use it against you." Elijah spoke. I nodded, "It's okay."

He nodded, heading back into the kitchen. I got up, picking up Tyler as well, heading upstairs to his room. I closed the door and pinned down against the bed. "Now, where were we, my love?" I asked, running my hands up his body under his shirt.

"I think we were here." He whispered, kissing me softly.