Chapter 25

"Daddy!"

My eyes fluttered open and Ace was laying next to me. "No no no." I held my head in my hands. I laid my head on his side and looked at him. He turned his head, pressing his head against mine. "What's with all of the killing? You're not supposed to be here." The Goddess spoke. "Goddess! I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean-"
"Hush my boy, I know you didn't mean any of this. You're supposed to live a happy life with Tyler without any obstacles, but now these obstacles that my husband has put in the way for you are getting too difficult. I told him not to do it anymore but here we are.."
"You're married to God?"
"Indeed my dear."

"Logan?"

I turned around seeing Tyler. He fell into my arms, holding onto me tightly, "You're okay." I nodded, holding onto him. "Wait.." I looked at him. "No, he's alive." She nodded. I held him tightly and kissed his cheek. He moved his arms around my waist and cried into my neck, "I don't want to lose you."
"No one's losing anyone," The Goddess spoke, taking Tyler's hand. "It just takes some healing. He's dead in the real world but not for long. Did you kill Ben?" He nodded, "L-Lexi saw everything.. I couldn't let him hurt her. Adrian took her and I had Ace in my arms then now I'm here."
"Then it worked."
"What worked?"
"One who is in the afterlife still has contact to his love in the real world which brings you here."
"Oh.."
"But you're safe. You both are."

I ran my hands down his sides to his waist. He relaxed under my touch, holding onto me. "Time is limited, my dear." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me, confused. I kissed him softly. He kissed back softly. I pulled away slowly, "It should take a few days or so.. I lo-" He was already gone and the words died out in my throat.

I love you.

-

tyler

"I lo-"

I was pulled back out to reality with him in my arms. I cried into his fur once more, running my fingers through his fur. I got up, finding my way out then heading to the pack house. Once I got to the pack house, I laid the body on the ground, heading inside. "Where's Logan?" Adrian asked. I looked at the floor, staying silent.

"Oh, look who it is." Ben smirked. "You're going to hell." I hissed. He looked at Lexi, "Hi doll." Adrian took Lexi as I pinned Ben back against the wall, "You killed my boyfriend."
"And what are you going to do about it?" He asked. I grabbed him by his hair, pulled his head off his body, dislocating it by his jaws. I went into the room, admiring the glazed look on Ace's face. I pulled him into my lap, running my fingers through his fur, "I'm so sorry that I wasn't quick enough.."

I was brought to somewhere abnormal. I heard small murmurings between two people. "Logan?" I called out. There he sat, looking back at me. I ran into his arms, holding onto him, "You're okay." I moved my arms around his waist and cried into his neck, "I don't want to lose you."
"No one's losing anyone," The Goddess spoke, taking my hand. "It just takes some healing. He's dead in the real world but not for long."

Adrian snapped his fingers in front of my faces, "Tyler, where's Logan?" I went upstairs into Logan's room and locked the door. I slipped on his hoodie and crawled into the bed. I cuddled into his hoodie, burying myself in his scent, silently breaking down, crying myself to sleep.

-

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you."

Two weeks. It's been two weeks. He said a few days.

"I think I might give up everything, just ask me to."

"Daddy?" Lexi came into the room, looking at me. I laid there, cuddled up in his hoodie, waiting for him to just be there once I wake up. "Daddy's sick. Let's let him rest." Adrian whispered. He shut the door and I laid on my back, looking at the ceiling. my eyes were bloodshot and the bags under my eyes only became more noticeable.