Chapter 28

"Here. Let me give you an example." I spoke, turning on the music. "You're really going to use one of my favorite songs against me?" Tyler asked.
"You can't abide by Elvis."
"You really can't if it's been played throughout your house your whole childhood."

I took one of his hands, placing it on my waist, then taking his other hand in mine. I placed my other hand on his side, looking down into his eyes. He pecked my lips, smiling softly. I started to move slowly, keeping my gaze on him. Occasionally, he looked up at me, smiling softly. "Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you." I sang, spinning him around, taking him into a dip. He giggled softly as I became face to face with him. "Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you?" He whispered singfully, kissing me softly, squeezing my hand. I squeezed back, kissing back softly. He pulled away slowly once I brought him back to our original position. He smiled, putting his hands on my neck, kissing my nose. I placed my hands on his waist, kissing his cheek.

"You dance fairly well, Mr. Paul." Tyler chuckled. "And you dance fairly well too, if I do say so myself, Mr. Paul." I smiled. He blushed hard, hiding his face in my neck. I rubbed his back, kissing his shoulder.
"Tyler Blackwood Paul."
"It has a nice ring to it, if you ask me."
"It does."
"Just wait till the day."

He giggled softly, burying his face into my neck. I continued to rub his back, relaxing him. He kissed the crook of my neck, humming softly. I hummed softly in unison, moving my head to one side.

"You're the best." He whispered.

"You're the bestest." I whispered.

-

"Baby?" He called. "Yes?" I responded.
"Can you fix my tie?"
"Yes, yes I can."
I went over to him, tying his tie. He smiled, watching me. I straightened his tie then kissed his nose. He blushed lightly, straightening my tie. I smiled, wrapping my arms loosely around his waist. He wrapped his arms loosely around my neck. I kissed his forehead, letting my lips linger there for a few seconds before looking down at him. He giggled, looking up at me. I pressed my forehead against his, closing my eyes. He followed in suit, tightening his grip around my neck, taking in my cologne. "You smell so good." He hummed. I smiled, kissing his shoulder.

He kissed my cheek, smiling softly. I attacked his cheek with kisses galore causing him to giggle. "Babyyy." He giggled. I chuckled, kissing his forehead. He held my hands, intertwining our fingers. He kissed my ring as I kissed his ring in return. "Te iubesc." He smiled. "Romanian isn't my strong suit but.. si eu te iubesc." I smiled. "Please don't tell me you two are going to speak like that when we're there." Adriel spoke, opening the door. We laughed, looking at him as we shook our heads. "Good, because if you do, Vlad will go full Romania on you and he won't be making anymore sense." He explained.

We nodded, walking out of our room. Tyler wrapped his arms around my bicep while we waited for the others. He rested his head on my shoulder, relaxing a little bit. The rest of the pack came into the living room, awaiting a command. Tyler looked up at me, kissing my cheek. "You all know what you are doing tonight and where you stand at this party. No killing. No matter who it is, unless it's an attack, no killing the innocents." I commanded with a low growl following behind my voice. They all nodded.

"He's really keeping us safe." Trent mumbled. "He doesn't care about the pack's safety, we've been born and turned into our roles to defend ourselves. Yes, he cares about the pack, but what he cares about the most is our Luna, also known as, the alpha's mate, Tyler. He's doing everything to keep him safe and under protection. That's our objective and our job, keep our leaders safe." Adrian whispered. He nodded in a full understanding manner.

-

Once we arrived in Romania. Half of the pack stayed in their human forms while the others were in their wolf forms. I stepped off the train then turning around, looking at Tyler, "Take my hand, would you kind sir?" He blushed and nodded, taking my hand into his, getting off of the train. I smiled, pulling him close to my side. He put one hand on my lower back under my jacket, taking my other hand around his shoulder. We walked into the city that lead to the mansion of Dracula. "Welcome wolves of the Black Nightwood pack." Ruel smiled forcefully. I nodded and the pack disputed to their spots.