Chapter 9

Pushing him back down into the bed, he let out a small moan against my lips. "Mm, don't stop." He whispered against my lips. I kept the slow pace for a while till my neck got tired. The boy hummed under me as I started to kiss his neck. I kissed, nipped, sucked his neck as he moaned out my name. I took off Tyler's hoodie without breaking the kiss, then taking off my own hoodie. He bucked up his hips into mine as I kissed his sweet spot. "Logan," He moaned. "I want you in me." He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me down against his dick. I kissed my way back up to his lips, pulling off our pants. I grinded against him as the pace started to fasten.

He hummed against my lips, cupping my face. Wrapping arms around his waist, I deepened our kiss even more. He tangled his fingers in my hair, humming. I pulled off our boxers and hovered over him. He softly moaned as I grinded against him. "I want you in me." He whispered.

-

7:48 am ran against the clock as I regained my vision. I yawned, looking up at the sleeping vampire. "Baby, we gotta get up." I whispered. He groaned, wrapping his arms tighter around my neck. "Five more minutes." He whispered. I nodded, laying my head back down. After five minutes passed, I kissed him softly. He kissed back softly, running his fingers through my hair. I pulled away slowly, "We're gonna be late." He stretched his arms over his head, opening his eyes. I got up and threw on my football jersey and pants, grabbing Tyler's hoodie. "I wanna wear your favorite hoodie.." He mumbled, getting up. I pulled out my football hoodie with my number on it, handing it to him. "You're giving me your football hoodie?" He asked. "You said you wanted my favorite one. It smells a lot like me, so enjoy it." I smiled. He hugged me and buried his face in my chest, "My werewolf football player boyfriend." I kissed the top of his head and he pulled away, starting to get dressed. "Maybe we can visit your mom tomorrow." He shrugged. "Yeah, we can." I smiled. "Good. I miss her and seeing her soften when she sees us walk through the door."
"Me too, but hopefully my father isn't there."
"I hope not."

I drove up into the parking lot, parking the car. Tyler got out and leaned back against the car. I went around to him, placing my hands on his waist as he placed his on my neck. He kissed me gently and slowly, wrapping his arms around my neck. I kissed back at the same pace, wrapping my arms around his waist. We slowly pulled away, pressing our foreheads together. "I love you." He whispered, kissing my nose. "I love you too." I whispered, kissing his cheek. We started to walk into the school, hand-in-hand, getting gasps, aws, glares, and murmurs from the other students. He walked closer to me, wrapping his other arm around my arm.

"Alright class, since you are all likely to graduate this year. I've been instructed to prepare you for adult hood. Meaning, a family. So, your assignment for the next two weeks is to take care of a real child. We will being going to the adoption center in a few minutes to find your little boy or girl." Mrs. Clyde explained. Tyler looked up at me, "I want a girl." I nodded in agreement and smiled small at him.

We all got on the buses and sat down. "Boys with boys and girls with girls!" She announced. The students groaned by the rule and rearranged their seating. Tyler giggled softly, grabbing my hand, "Good thing, I'm not a girl." I kissed his temple and nodded, "I'm glad that you're not." We laid our heads on top of one another, keeping up small talk till we got to the center. "Alright class, we're here." She announced. We all got off of the bus and went inside. "Oh my god, Logan. Look at them!" Tyler gushed over the little five and six year olds that played with each other, giggling and screaming playfully. I watched the kids until one caught my eye, the girl had hazel blue eyes and brunette hair with blonde streaks here and there. "What's her name?" I asked the lady. "That's Lexi Paul. Her mother passed away after the birth and the father was rejected by the family because of the teen pregnancy. I heard he's a good guy." The lady explained. Oh god. "Do you mind telling me the parents name?" I asked in a lower voice. She nodded, "Aliana was the mother and Logsn was the father." She's still alive? I was told that she didn't make it with Aliana. "What if I told you.. that I'm the father?" I looked at her. Her eyes widened then softened, "Come with me. I'll have Lexi brought to you." I nodded and followed her as she started walking.