Chapter 23

"You're an ass." Tyler groaned into my chest. "You enjoyed it though." I mumbled. He grumbled into my chest, sighing.
"I don't want you to leave."
"I don't think you want to get up at five in the morning and go to the fieldhouse with me."
"Don't leave."
"Baby, I have to."
"But-"
"You'll be okay, love."
"No, I won't. I need my big strong man to protect meee."
"You'll be okay, you still have mind link and we're only going to be there half the day."

He whined into my chest, pulling my body closer, "You're walking me in." "You sound like a child going to school for the first time, needing their parent to walk them to class." I spoke.
"Cause I'm sore and clingy."
"You'll have me all to yourself after school."
"That's eight whole hours of not being with you."
"I gotta go, baby boy. I don't want Lexi to get upset and I for sure don't need to get threatened by the coach."
He sighed, looking up at me. I looked down at him, pecking his lips. He let go of me, turning his body around into the bed and pillow. I grabbed him by his waist, turning him back around, kissing him softly. He kissed back softly, tangling his fingers in my hair. I pulled away slowly, letting the kiss linger. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.

I got up and put on a pair of jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. He rested his head on my back, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You're driving." He mumbled. "Like always." I responded.
"Hey! I drive sometimes."
"Yeah, sometimes, but I gotta get to the school and get my jersey. I'll come back to drive my baby to school."
He giggled softly as I turned around in his grasp. He kissed my chest, looking up at me. "Go back to sleep while I'm gone. You deserve to rest some more."
"I don't need sleep. Vampires normally don't sleep."
"Yeah, but you crave for sleep."
He sighed, crawling back into bed, cuddling into my hoodie. I went downstairs and out to my car. I got in and leaned back against the seat, sighing, "Maybe, I can beg the principal for him to come with me."

I drove down to the school, going to the fieldhouse. I went inside to my locker, grabbing my jersey, then heading back to my car. Once I got back home, Tyler was already asleep and Lexi was still asleep. I crawled into bed, moving my head through his crossed arms over his chest, so my head was on his chest and arms around my neck. He smiled softly in his sleep, wrapping his arms a little tighter. I closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling his sweatpants up on his waist a little bit. He buried his head in my neck, sleeping peacefully.

"Baby, wake up." I whispered. He groaned into my neck, burying his head deeper into my neck. I moved my hands up his back, sighing into his shoulder. "Daddy!" Lexi cheered, coming into our room, crawling into the bed. "Hi, princess." I whispered, kissing her forehead. She giggled softly, poking at Tyler's side, "Daddy, wake up." He groaned again, holding me closer. I looked at her, "I'll get him awake for you. Just go downstairs and I'll cook you breakfast." She nodded, then headed downstairs. I licked and nipped his sweet spot, causing him to wake up. "Logannnn." He groaned. "Good morning, sleepy head." I smiled, kissing his cheek. He pushed me off of him, getting up. I groaned, getting up off of the floor.

He pulled on one of my sweatshirts and a pair of jeans. I swooped him off of his feet, heading downstairs. "It's too early." He yawned. "It's 6:45. You'll be fine." I responded. I laid him down on the couch, then went into the kitchen, starting to cook breakfast. I put their food on their plates, then handed it to both of them. "Not eating?" Tyler asked as I sat next to him. I shook my head, leaning back against the couch. He grabbed my hand and kissed my hand. I intertwined our fingers, relaxing back into the couch.

Once I dropped Lexi off, Tyler started to whine and complain. "But I'm gonna be alone." Tyler whined. I leaned over and kissed him softly. He kissed back softly then pulled away. "You're going to be fine, my dear." I whispered.
"Fine, but you are picking me up at lunch, right?"
"As always."
I drove up to the school and got out, waiting for him. He got out and stood in front of me. I pulled him closer by the hips, smiling against his lips before kissing him. He blushed, kissing back, wrapping his arms around my neck. I pulled away, looking down at him. He looked up at me, smiling softly.
We walked up to the school hand-in-hand, going to his class. I kissed his cheek, "See you at lunch." He nodded, heading to class.

I met up with Adrian and the others, heading out of the school, pulling our jerseys on over our heads. "So does the school board know about your little incident?" Ben asked. I looked at him a little confused. "Your kid." He stated. I shook my head, "From what they know, she's my little sister apparently."
"This is why you don't have teen pregnancies."
"I'm sorry if what I did bothers you, but she's my kid and I'm happy to have her."

We walked inside and went to the gym. All students were called in for an assembly. Lexi ran over to me, knocking me down playfully and then hugging my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her forehead repeatedly. She giggled, holding onto me. "Hi Daddy." She whispered. "Hi princess." I whispered back, kissing her cheek. She giggled and kissed my nose. I chuckled softly and watched her go find her seat with her class as I got back on my feet. The principal explained to the kids about how we were all football players and us making it to state championships, placing 1st. The kids cheered as we all started to talk. Everyone went down the line, acknowledging their siblings in the bleachers and what they're most excited for.

"Well, I'd like to acknowledge Lexi for everything and her support for me. The most thing I'm excited for is to graduate." I spoke, handing the microphone back to the principal. "And now, one of these boys will be in your classroom once you get back to class. You are all dismissed." The principal explained. The students all went back to class as the principal explained to us what we were supposed to do. "Have fun with them. You're allowed to leave at lunch and return back to the highschool due to you all not being fully excused from classes today." She explained. We all nodded, heading to the classes that we were assigned.

I went to Lexi's classroom, quietly walking inside, sitting beside her. "Hi princess." I smiled. "Hi Daddy." She smiled up at me.
"What are you drawing?"
"You, me, and Daddy."
"He's gonna love it."
"You think?"
I nodded, admiring her drawing. She sat in my lap, leaning back against my stomach. I kept one of my arms around her waist while she continued to work.

I miss my big, strong man.

I miss my baby vampire.

Are you with her?

Yep. How's class going?

Boring. Two guys already asked, "Hey fag, is Logan not here to protect you?" So, I got up and went up to them and said, "Gosh. Didn't know that you were invested in my life today." He kinda almost punched me in the face, but I caught his fist and broke it.

Did you get in trouble?

The teacher wasn't in the class, luckily.

Good.

I love you, Logan.

I love you too, Tyler.

Once lunch came around, we all said our goodbyes then heading back to the school. We walked into the school as all the students headed to the cafeteria. Tyler jumped into my arms, wrapping his arms and legs around me. I chuckled softly, wrapping my arms around his waist. He kissed my cheek multiple times as I headed out to the car. I smiled, getting into the car. "I missed you." He whispered. "I missed you too." I whispered back. He kissed my nose before moving to the passenger seat. I drove back home, going inside, changing out of my clothes. I threw on one of my football sweatshirts, then a pair of joggers, and going back to Tyler. He pulled my hips closer to his, kissing me softly. I kissed back softly, putting my arms around his waist. He pulled away, laying his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair, moving my hands up his back.

-

"Goodnight daddies." Lexi yawned before heading upstairs to her room. Tyler fully turned his body towards mine, laying his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair till I heard a noise in the woods. "You heard that too?" He asked. I nodded, getting up, going to the door. I looked out the door once I opened it and nothing was there.

"Someone is out here that doesn't belong." I growled.