Chapter 20

"Get up." Parker came into the room. I growled into Tyler's back, "Go away." She rolled her eyes, leaving the room. My head was pounding like my skull was about to fall in pieces. I whimpered out in pain, pressing my head deeper into his back.

Good morning, Alpha Paul.

Who the hell are you?

Just a werewolf. I found out that you killed my mate, and you're going to pay. Just keep your eye out.

Like you could touch me.

A touch of silver should weaken you, shouldn't it?

Go to hell.

"Logan?" Tyler asked, shaking me a little. I opened my eyes, he placed his hand on my jaw. I relaxed under his touch, relaxing into his jaw. He smiled, pecking my lips. I blushed lightly, rolling on top of him. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist. "They're on the territory." Adrian cracked open the door. I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Who's on the territory?" Tyler asked. "A pack that must've picked up your scent.. or that guy.. must've been a werewolf and tracked me down, then once we killed him.. his mate found out and picked up our scents.." I responded slowly. I got up and threw on some clothes, so did he. He kissed me and I wrapped one of my arms securely around his waist, kissing back. He pulled away, hiding his face in my neck. I rubbed his back, kissing his shoulder.

Parker's getting angry.

I'm trying to talk to Tyler, give me a minute.

She says you don't have a minute.

Last time I checked. I'm the Alpha.

I'll keep her calmed down.

Thank you.

He hummed, kissing my neck. I smiled, picking him up. He moved to my back as I headed downstairs. He kissed my cheek as I shifted into my wolf form, heading into the woods. He ran his fingers through my fur as I ran. I growled as I picked up the familiar scent. "There's a wolf out here." He mumbled. I halted, looking around, sniffing the air.

Surprise, Alpha.

The wolf attacked my side, knocking me down. Tyler jumped up into the tree, watching us. I threw him off, standing up. He paced around me as fire was lit in his eyes.

You killed my mate, and it's time for me to kill you.

Where's that silver?

Laced in my fangs.

Try to bite me then.

I bit down deeply into his neck, making him yelp out in pain. I threw him off to the side, baring my canines at him. I lunged at him, digging my claws into his ribs and stomach. I bit deeply into his neck again and jerked my head to one side, breaking his neck. Tyler jumped down from the tree, getting on my back. I ran down to the pack, growling lowly at the alpha. Tyler lowered his body down deeply against my fur.

Now, now. Stop all that rumbling and grumbling, Alpha Paul.

I can do whatever I want. Now, why are you on my territory?

You killed one of my pack members. Why did you do such a thing? Matt wouldn't hurt a soul.

I was at the waterfall and he put his arms around my waist saying that he wanted me, pinned me against the wall, telling me that my mate didn't matter.

Matt wouldn't do such a thing.

My mate was there, murdered him as well. His mate attacked me on the way here. He's dead too.

I don't believe you.

Lick the blood off my lips, why don't you? That blood is from your wolf. He attacked first, so did Matt. I fight back, killing my enemies.

And that thing on your back? I can't believe you have one of those bloodsuckers with you.

That bloodsucker is my mate.

You-

Got a problem with it? Leave.

He lunged forward, pinning me down to the ground. Tyler got off my back in the blink of an eye, eyes glowing red. He bit down into my neck, causing me to yelp out in pain. My wolves growled at the alpha and the pack. I threw him off, shaking out my fur. I howled, signaling the wolves to attack. They all bristled, attacking the rogue pack.

-

tyler

The wolves lunged at the pack as Logan stood beside me. He looked at me with one of his eyes, I nodded, then he attacked the alpha again. I watched as one smaller wolf stood ahead of me. I smirked, "Try and keep up." And with that I bolted off into the woods. I felt the pounding of the wolf's paws behind me. The wolf halted, looking around. "Woohoo." I chuckled menacingly. The wolf jumped up to the branch, I jumped down at the same time, grabbing the wolf by his upper jaw, pulling the wolf's skull and spine apart from his body. I smirked, dropping the head and spine onto the ground.

Suddenly, I was thrown back into a tree with a wolf on top of me. The wolf got up, looking at me.

You okay, Tyler?

I'm fine, Parker. How many are after you?

Four, but I can only hold off two.

I've got your back.

Four much more larger, crazed wolves approached us. I let out a whistle, causing all of their focus on me. I licked my lips, then bolted into another sprint. All of the wolves, growled and hit against one another as they ran. I jumped into another tree, kicking one in the jaw, making it go unconscious. I grabbed the other by its jaws, pulling them apart. Parker killed off the other two. There was a howl filled with agony made by Logan. We headed back seeing a wolf with his neck broken into a 'S' form.

Who is it?

Zane.

I watched as Logan stood in front of me, bristling at the murderer. The alpha was dead, and over half of the pack was dead. Logan charged at the beta, only to be pinned down, bitten deeply in the stomach. I clutched my stomach, screaming in pain, "Logan!" Caden lifted me up onto his back then headed back to the pack house.

logan

"Logan!" Tyler screamed. I threw off the beta then got up. I bit into his neck, breaking it in half. Another wolf rammed into my side, shattering half of my ribs. I winced, collapsing onto the ground, shifting back immediately. Ace winced in pain in my head. The wolves attacked the other two, killing them. I held onto my side, whimpering in pain. Adrian picked me up carefully and started to walk back. I closed my eyes, soft whimpers continued to escape my lips as he walked. Eventually, I blacked out.

I screamed, gripping the metal bars on the side of the bed, almost breaking them. Ace broke through my conscious, forcing my eyes to turn gold. "Alpha, just stay calm." Caden spoke. I growled, closing my eyes. My stomach was stitched up, with a bandage around it. "This is going to hurt.. a lot.." He mumbled out the last part, then injected a syringe into my side. Ace growled in pain, causing me to shut my eyes tighter. After a while, he wrapped up my chest. Tyler came into the room, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"How are you holding up?" He asked. "It'd be nice if I could be held, but my ribs and stomach haven't fully healed yet." I responded.
"Poor baby."
"I'll be fine. I just have to sleep on this uncomfortable bed."
"You can't lay in your bed?"
"Go get Adrian."
He nodded then left the room. A few moments later, he came back with a half asleep Adrian. "Yes, alpha?" He asked, sleepily. "Pick me up and take me to my room." I responded.
"Can't you walk?"
"If I stand then my ribs will puncture my lung."
He carefully picked me up, then headed upstairs, laying me down on my bed. "Anything else?" He asked. "No, you may go rest now." I replied. He went back to his room, and Tyler crawled into bed behind me.

"Goodnight, Logan."

"Goodnight, Tyler."

He wrapped himself around my arm, closing his eyes. I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.