Chapter 17

two weeks later

Tyler hugged my arm as we walked down the hallway. Once we were away from everyone, I backed him up against the wall, lowering my head, then kissing him softly. He gripped my jersey, kissing back. I pulled away slowly,
looking down at him. "You look more worried than I do, and I'm the one playing in the game." I whispered in his ear.

He sighed, running his fingers along my biceps, "I'm just afraid that there's going to be another mutt, and he'll cause you to shift."
"I won't shift."
"But what if you do? What if he knows about your past because of Brian and cause you to lose your head? What if that mutt takes me away from you and the pack, Logan? What will you do then?"
"Baby, calm down. You know that I will fight for you and your protection. No one's able to take you away from me, don't worry."
He sighed, putting his head under my jaw, "I love you, Logan. I just want you to be okay." I put my hands on his hips, closing my eyes, "I love you too. I'll be okay."

"Paul? Didn't know you were a fag." The guy snickered. I turned around, keeping Tyler behind me. "Problem?" I asked. "Yeah, I got a problem. I don't want to see two fags kissing up on each other at my school." He responded. "Your school? I'm the one that kept this school together due to my parent's business and my football experience. Without the football team, this school would be in the ground." I explained, trying to stay calm.
"Being selfish, Paul?"
"You want to say this is your school. So yes, Trevor, I'm being selfish."
My back muscles tensed as my wolf started to get angry. Tyler put his hand on my back under my jersey, causing me to relax.

Trevor eyed Tyler then back at me. "Keep your eyes on me, not him." I growled lowly. "So what? Is he your little fuck buddy?" He asked.
"What does it matter to you?"
"You're being a little protective over him, so maybe he is."
"He's not. It doesn't matter what he is to me, if you're only going to use it against him."
He punched me in the face, laughing at me. I kicked his legs out from under him, making him fall. He got back up, punching me again, making me fall. I felt my wolf start to break it's way through my body.

Get out of here and get Adrian.

What if you get caught?

I won't.

Okay.. please don't get killed.

I won't. I love you.

I love you too.

I felt my wolf break through, causing me to shift. He laughed, watching me as I paced around him. I bit down on his hand dragging him outside and into the woods. His laughter died out, being replaced with screams of terror. I pulled him down further into the woods, then pinning him down. I bared my canines at him, sinking my claws down into his chest and legs. He screamed in pain, forcing his eyes shut. I growled lowly at him, watching him squirm, making my claws go deeper into his chest.

Alpha.

Where's Tyler?

In class. I told him that I'll tell him if you're okay or not.

Thank you.

I sank my jaws into his throat causing him to scream and choke as blood started to fill up his airway. The choked up screams started to die out till all fell silent. Adrian bit down on one of his hands, and I bit down on the other, dragging the now dead body to the graveyard. We turned back, taking our jerseys off so we didn't get blood on them. We dug up a hole that was at least 9 ft. deep. We threw the dead corpse down the grave, putting the dirt back into the hole, covering up his body. "Well, that was something I was expecting for us to do today." He spoke as he pulled his jersey over his head. I pulled mine back over my head and looked at him. "You think we're gonna get caught with this?" I asked. "You know we will, but don't fret, we'll blame the rabid wolves." He responded. I nodded, starting to walk back.