Epilogue

one year later

"What if he doesn't like me? What if he changed his mind? What if-"
"Tyler, stop it," His mother cut him off, fixing his tie. "Logan loves you so much, there's no way he could ever change his mind."
"You're right.."
"Mothers know best."
"I'm just anxious."
"Logan is too. Me and your father are both anxious too and it's not even our wedding. Promise me. Once you walk down that aisle and hold hands with him, you'll see it in his eyes."
He blushed lightly, looping his arm around his mother's. They stopped at the door that lead outside through the cold snow. "You can do this, my son." She smiled, kissing his cheek.

He smiled as they walked outside and started to walk down the aisle. The music flowed through his ears, humming softly, continuing to walk down the aisle to his future. His mother stopped walking and kissed his hand, letting him walk up to stand face-to-face towards his love. I held his hands, looking down at him. "You look beautiful." I whispered. He blushed, "Thank you." He squeezed my hands, keeping his fixated gaze on me. We kept our gaze as the priest started to speak.

"Do you, Logan, take Tyler to be your longful wedded husband till death do you part?" He asked.

"I do." I smiled.

He looked over at Tyler, "Do you, Tyler, take Logan to be your longful wedded husband till death do you part?"

"I do." He smiled.

The priest took the rings and handed us each other's rings. He began to speak as we smiled at one another.

"Logan, with this ring, do you wed?" He asked.

I looked into Tyler's eyes, "With this ring, I thee wed." I placed the ring on his ring finger next to his promise ring as his engagement ring was placed on his left ring finger.

"Tyler, with this ring, do you wed?" He asked once more.

He looked back into my eyes, "With this ring, I thee wed." He placed the ring on my ring finger then smiled up at me.

I smiled down at him, quickly kissing his forehead. The crowd let out an 'aww' as he giggled. The priest continued to speak some more as anxiousness started to get to the both of us, continually rubbing our thumbs against one another's hands. We spoke our vows and kissed each other's knuckles.

"Now, I pronounce you man and man. You may kiss the groom." He smiled.

I pulled Tyler closer by his waist and kissed him softly. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed back softly. Our families cheered as we pulled away, pressing our foreheads against one another.

"I love you, Logan Paul." He whispered.

"I love you too, Tyler Paul." I whispered.

-

"Will you have this dance with me, Mr. Tyler Paul?" I asked, holding out my hand. He blushed, taking my hand, "Yes, yes I will, Mr. Logan Paul." I pulled him up to his feet, leading him to the dance floor. He kissed my hand, then wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his forehead, "You're gonna love this."

"Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you."

He blushed at the song and pressed his head against my chest, "You did this on purpose." I smiled, starting to slow dance, "I did indeed." He started to dance and kissed my underjaw. I hummed, swaying us slowly.

"Oh, shall I stay, would it be a sin.
Oh, if I can't help falling in love with you?"

He hummed with the music as I spun him slowly, bringing him back to my chest. He kissed me softly, wrapping his arms tighter around my neck. I kissed back softly, humming softly.