part four

During summer break, Ashton and Luke spend as much time as possible with each other but Ashton still had to go to work which made things more difficult.

They became good friends by the end of summer break, not caring about their age difference.
Luke's mother liked Ashton alot and started to sometimes ask him to look after her son.

This night, Ashton was again looking after Luke while Liz was out with friends. She didn't like it to leave Luke alone.

'So Lukey, I think it's my turn now to get to know you a little better', Ashton said after they had talked about why Ashton got a golden retriever.

'Alright, but I have one last question', Luke agreed.

'Go on.'

'How old are you?'

'I just turned 21 a few months ago', Ashton answered.

'So, now it's my turn. What do you like?', he continued talking.

'Dogs! I really like dogs.'

'And what else?', Ashton asked since he didn't knew much about the 15 year old.

'Uhm.. I like cuddles. My mum always called me cuddlemonster.'

'Aww you're such a sweetheart. Can I get a hug?', Ashton asked in awe.
Luke nodded and hugged the older boy, enjoying the touch maybe a little too much.

'Anything else?', Ashton then asked, still not letting go of the fragile boy in his arms.

'Well.. I always loved it when my mum was around me all the time. She raised me with so much love and I really miss that. I always wanted her to carry me around but I became too heavy at some point.'
When he finished ranting about how much he missed being a little kid, he started blushing. He didn't mean to share this kind of information.

'Would you like it if your mum would still carry you around, play with you and all that stuff?', Ashton asked carefully. He was scared to hit a sensitive spot with his questions.

'Maybe.. I just miss my childhood.'
When Luke said that, Ashton felt his heart cracking.

'Come here', Ashton said and Luke looked up, even though he was still blushing in embarrassment he let Ashton pick him up.

'Your childhood isn't over yet love', he said and caressed the younger boy's cheek.

'It is Ashy.. I'm 15. Boys at my age play video games and make pervert jokes.. I just don't fit in, I'm a freak. Everyone calls me that.'

'Oh love, don't listen to them. Don't you ever think of you like that. They don't know what they are saying.'
It was sad that people were saying those things and it was even worse that he believed those lies.

Ashton held the boy thight in his arms, feeling the need to protect him from this cruel world. He wanted nothing more than to help Luke and let him be who he wanted to be.

'I want to make you feel better. Am I allowed to?'

'Sure.. but how?', Luke asked, looking at his friend with teary eyes.
It was heartbreaking to see him like that.

'I want to give you your childhood back.', Ashton said. There was nothing else that Luke wanted more than to be a little child again, so he agreed.

'I want to be your little baby', Luke mumbled, blushing.

'You can be my baby.'
Ashton was feeling weirdly pleased and comfortable with the direction this was going into and he had no idea why. He should feel disgusted by himself since this was really wrong. Luke shouldn't want this and Ashton shouldn't agree to this and even like it. But they both did and no one thought of the consequences if this came out.

'What are you then?', Luke whispered. He felt tingly and nervous but he liked it.

'What do you want me to be?'

'My daddy..?'
Luke probably didn't know how much he turned Ashton on with his behavior and this was probably for the better.
Ashton nodded and Luke squealed in excitement.

'Thank you so much daddy!'
He was just so innocent.