part eighteen

'Please daddy.'

'It's still a no and it will stay a no.'

'Ene Mene TV on, please just let me come along', Luke giggled and made the typical witch movements.

'Oh don't come at me with Bibi Blocksberg.'

'Pretty pretty please', Luke continued begging but Ashton wasn't going to give in this time.

'You're only seventeen Luke and this is a nightclub. Do you really expect me to say yes?'

'Yes.'

'Then you are, as my grandmother who was somehow partly German always said 'schief gewickelt' darling.'

'I'm kinda good at German, you know that, but.. what?'

'It means you're expectations are unrealistic. You'll stay home, no matter how nice this Calvin dude is', Ashton said and looked at the pouting Luke.

'Calum. It's Calum and he brings his boyfriend Michael.'

'How old are they anyway?'

'Calum is also 17 and Michael turned 18 a few months ago. Please Ashton, I won't drink any alcohol.'

'And what are you going to do then?'

'Dancing?'
Ashton groaned and Luke knew that Ashton started to give in.

'Please Ashton. I won't touch any cigarettes or alcohol', Luke said and Ashton stopped wiping the working surface of the kitchen.

'Or anyone', Ashton said and Luke jumped up.

'I won't you big jellyfish. Thank you, thank you, thank you!'

'I'm not jealous. Just protective over what's mine', Ashton said and grabbed Lukes butt.

'Jump baby.'
Luke didn't think twice and wrapped his legs around his daddys waist.

'You're mine so don't you dare letting anyone else touch this lovely body of yours', Ashton said and kissed Lukes lips, his cheek, his jaw and then his neck where he stopped and started to suck.
Lukes grip around Ashtons neck tightened and a soft moan escaped his lips.

'Done', Ashton said and looked grinning at the dark hickey.

'Great', Luke said with a playful eyeroll.

'Maybe you should get a collar for me where your name is written on.'

'Awesome idea. I'll think about it', Ashton replied and kissed Luke's shocked lips. Luke immediately relaxed which made Ashton deepen the kiss.

Both boys forgot once again that they couldn't go as far as they wanted.
Luke's lack of experience was still present, but that didn't stop Ashton from sliding under Luke's blue shirt.
It also didn't stop Luke from grinding down at Ashton as best as he could in his position.

'Sure you still wanna go?', Ashton asked as they parted to catch their breath.

'No, but I promised them Ashy', Luke giggled and poked Ashton's nose.

'Fine, whatever makes you happy', Ashton said and let Luke down.

'Don't be mad daddy. Baby will be back', Luke said as he returned from his room where he had changed his clothes.

Ashton was leaning against the counter with crossed arms, every now and then taking a sip from his coffee.

'I'm not', Ashton grumbled and eyed Luke's choice of clothes.

'I just can't stand the thought of someone maybe touching you. Why do you look so good anyway?'

'It's nothing fancy', Luke shrugged his shoulders.
He wore black skinny jeans with a dark blue long-sleeve shirt and black boots.

'Guess you look stunning in everything', Ashton grinned and came closer to kiss his boy.

'Thank you daddy.'