part five

The next time Luke was over, he was nervous.

'Baby, what's wrong? You seem nervous. Is there something you want to tell me?'
Luke played with Ashtons fingers while he was searching for a way to tell Ashton what he had on his mind.

'I uhm.. I was a little bit too curious and I found out about this whole daddy thing on the internet..', he started, thinking about all the things he had read and seen last night.

'What are you trying to say honey?'
Luke started blushing and looked down on his feet.
'I know it's stupid.. but I kinda liked it. I'm sorry.'

'No it's not baby. Why would you think that?'

'It's just that I don't want you to think that it's your task to find out what pleases me..'

'It's not but I want it to be', Ashton said meaning every word. He couldn't deny that Luke made him feel different.

'You just say that..', Luke said sadly. He knew that no one could possibly really like him that much.

'I want to prove it. Please let us try it out. Let's go shopping today.'

'How is shopping supposed to help?', Luke asked irritated by Ashtons words. He couldn't mean that.

'Please Luke. We just get what you like. Okay?'
Luke couldn't resist Ashtons begging face which was why he gave in.

Ashton made sure that Kira who had listened to their whole conversation from under the table would be okay while they were gone and brought Luke to his car.

'Okay Lukey, what are we getting?'

'I don't really know.. I didn't expect you to be okay with it.'
Luke was still confused as to why Ashton agreed to this and wasn't capable of thinking about what he wanted.

'Maybe you tell me a little about what you saw and we'll decide together?'
Luke nodded and tried to think of what he really wanted.

He really enjoyed the thought of Ashton caring for him but he had no idea how to do all of that.

'What's wrong?', Ashton asked as soon as they arrived.
Luke had been quiet the whole car ride.

'I just don't know what I want.. I don't want to decide. Can you do that for me?'
Ashton smiled at his words and kissed his forehead.

'Sure. Whatever my baby wants', Ashton said, ruffling Lukes hair.

'Thank you daddy', Luke replied to his daddy's kind words.

'I love it when you call me that', Ashton said, making Luke blush once again. Shortly after that, both boys got out of the car and made their way to the first shop.