part twenty-four

'Wakey wakey', Luke giggled and jumped on Ashtons bed.

'Luke', Ashton groaned and turned around.

'Daddy', Luke whined and rubbed his tummy.

'Tummy is hungry', he mumbled and looked at Ashton with his big blue eyes.

'Don't give me those eyes Luke', Ashton groaned but got up anyway. He picked Luke up and went downstairs. He went to the kitchen with a yawn and placed Luke on his chair.

'What do you want?'
Luke pointed at one of the drawers, not bothering to speak up.

'Use your words darling', Ashton told him and Luke nodded.

'I'd like cereal', he said.

'Müsliii', he squeled when his boyfriend put the bowl of cereal infront of him.

'What?', Ashton laughed and sat down next to him, resting his head on one of his palms while sipping his coffee.

'That's german and means cereal', he explained.

'Right. Can you say something else?'
Luke nodded and put the spoon in his mouth.

'Sure. What do you want to know?'

'What about.. I love my boyfriend?', he asked and grinned.

'That's an easy one. It's ,,Ich liebe meinen Freund" but it sounds a lot harsher than it actually is', Luke said and chuckled at Ashton's face.

'How can you learn that language?', he asked but Luke just shrugged.

'I guess I have a secret passion', he answered and continued eating his breakfast.
After he finished, he dressed himself and got ready.

'Have you brushed your teeth?', Ashton asked and Luke nodded happily while showing his teeth to Ashton.

'I believe you darling, you don't have to show me', Ashton laughed and gave him a slight slap on the butt.
Luke jumped in surprise and started blushing.

'Come on honey', Ashton said and took Lukes hand in his own. On their way to the front door, Luke grabbed his bag and waved Kira goodbye.
Ashton had fed her while his boyfriend had gotten ready.

'Should we stop at the bakery so you can get something before I drop you off?', Ashton asked and Luke nodded.
The car drive was silent and short.
Ashton parked the car on the sidewalk and got out. Luke did the same and they both entered the bakery.

'Morning Harry', they greeted the curly headed boy.

'Morning boys, how may I help you today?', Harry asked and smiled at the boys.

Ashton ordered for them and Harry packed it up quickly.

'That'll be five ninety-nine', Harry said and Ashton gave him to money, giving him a rather big tip.

'Thank you', Harry smiled and waved them goodbye.

The boys got in to the car and Ashton quickly pulled out of his parking spot to drop off Luke at his school.

'Have a great day, darling', Ashton said and gave Luke a sweet kiss since no one was seeing then right now anyway.

'You too', Luke said and got out of the car. He closed the car door and entered the building after he crossed the yard.
Luke walked down the halls and went to his first class as fast as he could.
He knew if he was late again, the school would inform his parents or in this case, his legal guardian.
He never meant to be late or skip classes but sometimes he couldn't help but walk away. It was at times where everything was too much for Luke and already the presence of other people bothered him.

Luke had done everything for Ashton to not find out. Since Ashton became his legal guardian he only had to be informed once. It was because Luke couldn't keep his mouth shut as one of his classmates made a homophobic joke. Luke provocated him enough to get suspended from school for three days and have a huge bruise on his stomach that he needed to go to the doctors with.

Ashton became his legal guardian when Liz left and they were informed that she wouldn't return until at least two years later. No one was sure if Liz would ever be able to take care of Luke again and it was Luke's request that made Ashton take the responsibility for him.

Luke got to class and sat down in his assigned seat at the front on the window side.
His class would start on five minutes so he used the time to take out his books. Luke was actually excited for this class since it was german and he really did have a passion for the language.

'Good morning class', the teacher said as she walked in and got to the front of the room.
The room grew silent and Luke enjoyed the well behaving people.
Since this was a class you could choose, most of the people in here actually wanted to learn something.
It was quiet most of the time and the teacher was able to actually teach since no one was interrupting her.

Compared to his first lesson of the day, the following ones were literal hell. When he exited the building he had learned one thing which was to keep his mouth shut.

He had gotten into trouble once again but this time because someone called him a man-whore.
Luke had started crying and was sent to the school counselor.

'Luke, are you okay?', a voice asked from behind and Luke turned around.

"Yeah I'm fine Russle', he answered and smiled at the boy.
Luke knew that Ashton was already waiting for him in the car which caused him to be in a bit of a hurry.

'Alright mate, hit me up if there is something you wanna talk about', Russle said and waved Luke goodbye.

'Thanks mate.'