part twelve

'Happy Birthday babycakes', Ashton said kissing Luke softly.

'Aww thank you daddy', Luke said when Ashton gave him a small pink box with a glittery bow.

When he opened it, he saw a rose gold bracelet that said 'love you to the moon and back'.
Even though this 'I love you' probably didn't mean what he wanted it to, he loved the gift.

'Thank you so much. I love it!'

Before Luke could kiss his daddy again, Ashton gave him another box.

'More?'

The box contained a really soft fabric. He could tell that there were small frogs and ducks on it.

'What is it?'

'It's a body. I figured you might like it', Ashton said, holding up the long-sleeve body.

'I want to try it on.'

Ashton helped Luke getting into the body and closed the buttons between his legs.

'It's so soft and pretty. I love it, thank you!'
This time Luke got to kiss Ashton.

'Let's get you in some sweatpants. I don't want you to freeze', Ashton said and Luke nodded.

When he was dressed, Ashton lifted Luke up and rested him on his hip.

'I love you daddy..', Luke said while taking a yellow pacifier from Ashton.
He put it in his mouth and grinned at Ashton with his eyes closed, holding the pacifier with only his teeth.

'I love you too baby. You're so cute.'

Since they were at Ashtons house, they could do whatever they wanted and the boys really liked that.

Ashton had given Luke a lot of color-in books and Luke loved them.
Even though Kira sometimes stole some of his pencils and his daddy had to chase her around the house to get them back.

'Kira, come here!'
It was feeding time and Kira knew that so she behaved impressively fast.
When Ashton finally let her eat her food, she wiggled her tail.

'Daddy?', Luke asked.
He suddenly felt the need to cuddle and he couldn't wait any longer.

'Yes?'

'Cuddle', he said, while motioning for Ashton to pick him up.

'You really are a cuddlemonster. Your mom was right. But I'm the tingle monster!'
As soon as Ashton had put his baby down on the sofa, he started tickling him, causing Luke to laugh.

'Daddy please I'll be a good boy all day!', Luke begged while gasping for air.
Ashton pressed a short kiss on Luke's lips.

'You'd be anyway.'
With that, Ashton left the blushing Luke behind and went outside with Kira.

'Can we go for a walk?', Luke asked, but Ashton shook his head.

'Sorry, but I was already outside with her this morning. She's still pretty tired, since we trained a lot.'

'Does she behave well?'

'Oh yes. She really does enjoy the training. I'm glad she is.'

'She has become a big girl', Luke said and giggled as Ashton got really close to him. He had his arms wrapped around Luke's waist and their bodies were touching.

'And you have became a big boy, huh?'

'Yes daddy', Luke said, while looking innocently up at Ashton.

'Who's big boy are you?'

'Daddy's.'

'And who's your daddy?'

'You are my daddy!'
Luke loved when Ashton was acting dominate but he also liked his daddy's soft side.

'I love you baby. I really do love you', Ashton said after kissing Luke's forehead.

'I love you too daddy.. with all I've got', Luke replied.
As soon as he finished speaking, Ashtons lips were pressed against his and the only thing he knew was that this must be love, not caring the slightest about his age.