part thirty-five

Ashton had fallen asleep after another thirty minutes of changing positions but was woken up only minutes after again by the sound of his phone ringing.
He opened his eyes confused but his face expression changed from confusion to worry when he saw that Luke was calling.

'A-Ash?'

'Yes baby? What's wrong?', Ashton asked when he heard Luke sniffle.

'Can you come and pick me up?', Luke asked and sounded like he had been crying and was about to start again.

'Of course babyboy, I'm on my way', Ashton said and was already starting to dress himself, while listening to his boyfriend on the other end talking.

'We didn't argue. I just got really homesick', Luke explained. Ashton's heart was both racing because Luke was homesick and aching because he hated to know that his precious babyboy felt like that.

They hung up and Ashton soon sat in the car, driving to Calum's house to pick up Luke.
It was 11:30 pm right now and Kira had been more than confused as to why her owner would go to bed and get up only minutes later to drive away without her.

When Ashton reached the house, Luke and Calum were already waiting for him outside.
Calum was having an arm around Luke's shoulder and was probably comforting him, but Ashton couldn't help feeling a little jealous all over again.
The oldest boy pushed the bad feeling away and got out of the car to get to his sniffling boy.

'Hey baby.'

'Ashy', Luke said and ran towards Ashton, jumping into his arms.

'I'm here, you're okay', Ashton said and Luke nodded. Calum handed them Luke's bag and said goodbye to Luke, telling him it was okay and that he shouldn't worry about it.
Luke nodded at that too and they got into the car, driving back to their place.

When they got home, Luke immediately raised his arms, which told the other boy that he wanted to be picked up.

'My big boy', Ashton said as he did as he was told and rested him on his hip, like he always did.

'Daddy?', Luke spoke up, after they had sat down on the sofa to cuddle.
He hadn't cried anymore and felt noticably better, now that he was with Ashton again.

'Yes?'

'I love you.'

'I love you too', Ashton answered and pecked the blonde boy's lips.

'And', Luke started but stopped speaking.

'And?'
Ashton raised an eyebrow at Luke, making him giggle.

'It is', Luke added and Ashton playfully rolled his eyes.

'It is what?'

'12:12 am', Luke finally ended his sentence. He wanted to wait until the clock striked 12:12 am since it looked prettier.

'Is it?', Ashton said and checked the time himself.

'It actually is 12:13 am', Ashton corrected with a smug grin.
Luke huffed.

'Alright, alright. Happy birthday babyboy', Ashton said and Luke immediately started grinning.

'Why are you grinning like that?', Ashton asked amused but Luke only wiggled his eyebrows at him.

'Come on, tell-', Ashton started but was cut off by Luke putting his hand on his boyfriend's crotch and squeezing it.

'I'm eighteen now', he said seductively, wrapping his arms around Ashton's neck and kissing him.
Ashton pulled Luke closer, their crotches rubbing against each other while their kissing started to get heated and sloppy.

When Luke started unbuttoning Ashton's pants, the older boy pulled away from the kiss and stopped him.

'Are you sure? We can wait.'

'No, please. I want this', Luke said and Ashton nodded before standing up and placing Luke on his feet.
He held a hand out for Luke to grab amd when Luke did, they walked hand in hand to Ashton's bedroom.

Both boys were quick to continue where they had stopped and the floor was covered in their clothes only minutes later.

Ashton was hovering over Luke and was leaving several lovebites on Luke's skin who was a moaning mess under his boyfriend.
Ashton was softly tracing his fingers over Luke's soft and pale skin, slowly going further down. The blue eyed boy was panting and desperate for his boyfriend's touch and desperate to be finally one with him.

'Please daddy', he begged and pushed his lower half against Ashton who returned the pressure.

'Suck babyboy', Ashton said and held three fingers infront of the bottoms mouth. Luke took them in without hesitation and covered them in enough saliva for Ashton to prepare him.

'Ready?', Ashton asked and Luke nodded, moaning when Ashton entered the first finger into him.
Since they had done this before, Luke was soon ready to take the second and third one.

Ashton moved and curled his fingers inside of Luke, taking his sweet time while kissing Luke. Their tongues had stopped fighting for dominance the first time they had kissed, because both of them knew who was the one in charge.

Even though they had already been this far, it felt different.
Over and over again, both of the boys had imagined how it would be, what it would feel like, but none of their imaginations were even close to what it really felt like.

'Please daddy', Luke whined and pushed Ashton's fingers further inside of him, before pulling them out completely.

'I'm ready daddy, please.'
Ashton nodded and took out a bottle of lube, covering himself with the clear gel.
He placed himself infront of Luke's hole, ready to enter but stopped once more to check if Luke was unsure because he didn't want his baby to regret anything.

'Are you sure baby? We can stop anytime', Ashton whispered but instead of answering, Luke pushed his hips up, making Ashton slip in without too much pressure.

Ashton wanted to say something but the feeling of Luke around him was stopping him.
Instead of speaking, he kissed the younger boy passionately.
His tongue slipped in Luke's mouth and they pulled each others hair softly.

'Daddy', Luke moaned into his boyfriend's mouth and scratched over his skin, leaving red marks all over Ashton's back.

Their movements were even and soft, harmonizing with each other's body as if they were one.

Luke felt like Ashton had brought heaven to him and just maybe, he did.

The End