part six

'Luke?', someone yelled behind the two friends, making them turn around.

'Who's that?', Ashton asked, looking at the curly headed boy.

'That's Russle. He's the only nice boy in my class.'
After he said that, he greeted Russle and started talking to him.

'Know what Luke? I'll go in and pick you up if I'm ready. Okay?'

'Alright', Luke replied smiling at his daddy. He still couldn't believe that he was allowed to call this beautiful man his daddy.

'Who is that?', Russle asked just like Ashton did moments ago.

'Uhm he's my neighbour.'

While the two boys were talking, Ashton made his way to a specific shop, of course only for scientific reasons.
He looked at all the things he could buy and thought of Luke the whole time.
Would he like stuff like that?

He started with looking for blindfolds but ended up with not buying anything. He wanted this relationship to be innocent. Luke was too young for stuff like that.

When Ashton got to them, Luke was already looking for him.

'What did you buy?', Luke asked but Ashton shook his head.

'Nothing really. What about some baby clothes and stuff?'
As he said that, Lukes eyes lit up and he nodded.
Ashton kissed the younger boys forehead before leading them into the right direction.

Soon they got to a store that was selling baby clothes and other things surrounding that topic.

'What about you decide what pacifiers you'd like and I look for some clothes that might fit you.'
Luke nodded and made his way over to the colorful selection of pacifiers and bottles while Ashton stopped at a shelve with napkins.

'Those could be useful', he mumbled and chose three different kinds.
One having Luke's name on it.

When he got back to Luke, the younger boy looked unhappy.

'What's wrong baby?', he asked and hugged Luke from behind.

'I can't decide which ones I like', Luke said pouting.

'You can have two packages, alright? Those are four pacifiers then. And after that you can choose two bottles.'
Luke nodded and grapped two boxes. Two being yellow and the other ones having butterflies and birds on them.

After that, he had the same problem with the bottles but after glancing at Ashton he quickly made a decision.

'I'd like one with pirates and one with balloons.'
Luke had always liked balloons and was happy to see that there were a few on an orange coloured bottle.

The boys had a lot of fun at the store and on their way back home, Luke couldn't stop talking about how pretty the things were.

'I really like the napkins you picked out. Thank you for doing this, you're the best.'
Ashton smiled at Lukes words.

'I'm glad you like them.'