omw - part 2 [mature content warning]

WARNING! This chapter contains mature content. Please read at your own risk.

(Y'all wanted some Kattia/Mairi smut and I am here to provide, enjoy ;) PS I apologize if this is shittily written lmao, I had to do much research and I still don't know if I did it right)

**The contents of this chapter exist outside of the main book. It follows 'omw - short text fic'.

***

Kairi arrived at Mattia's house soon after their text exchange, finding Mattia laying on his bed and on his phone. To be honest, he was surprised that Mattia wasn't already naked.

"You are the absolute worst, you know that?" Kairi asked as he sat down next to Mattia.

"That's a weird way to pronounce 'the best boyfriend ever'," Mattia smirked, putting his phone down to look at Kairi.

"It's almost like I didn't mean to say that," Kairi retorted sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Then what did you mean to say?" Mattia challenged, pushing Kairi down onto the bed, and arranging himself in between Kairi's legs.

"Horny bastard," Kairi murmured, but a strangled moan emerged from his lips when Mattia purposely ground his hips into Kairi.

"Uh huh," Mattia leaned down and captured Kairi's lips, an unspoken passion existing between them. His tongue swiped at Kairi's lips, begging for entry. When Kairi obliged, their tongues danced a battle for dominance, earning a sound from Kairi that Mattia would never forget.

"Fuck," Mattia breathed heavily, letting go of Kairi's lips and resting his forehead against the other boy's. Kairi looked up at him with big eyes, his pupils dilated. He purposely ground up against Mattia, the larger boy hissing with pleasure.

"Time to lose the clothes?" Kairi asked, gripping Mattia's hips. Mattia nodded, those words music to ears. Kairi and Mattia quickly shed themselves of their clothes, thin boxers being the only thing between them.

Mattia leaned down again to pepper kisses all over Kairi's face, slowly making his way down the smaller boy's slim body. He continued to leave little love marks over Kairi's chest, taking extra time to show him just how much Mattia loved him.

"Mattia," Kairi whined, unable to take the teasing anymore. He strained against his boxers, desperate to be freed of them. Mattia smirked, stroking the insides of Kairi's thighs. He kissed each one of them, making sure to look up at Kairi as he did.

"So needy," Mattia mocked, "and you said I was the horny bastard." He hummed in his throat, amusement in his eyes.

"Fuck you," was all Kairi was able to muster as Mattia palmed his crotch, keeping the smaller boy from squirming.

"You want me to, baby?" Mattia all but whispered, massaging the outline of Kairi's dick. There was no answer, but the way Kairi jerked his hips into Mattia's hand was answer enough. Mattia's own dick strained against his boxers, and the way Kairi was reacting to him was not helping, but he was determined to bring Kairi to his breaking point.

Mattia gently removed Kairi's boxers, his length springing out, the aftermath of Mattia's teasing showing.

"So good for me, baby," Mattia murmured as he took hold of Kairi's dick. The small boy thrust into Mattia's hands, but Mattia pressed down on Kairi's pelvic area to stop him.

"I want to be the one to make you cum," Mattia stated, his heavy gaze on Kairi. The look alone nearly made Kairi cum, but he held back as best he could, knowing that the best was yet to come. Kairi nodded limply, letting Mattia do as he wished.