30K READS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

ALL MY 'his one wish' READERS RISE UP!

Hello my friends! It's been a little bit since I've talked to you guys, but today is a milestone so I thought it'd only be right to reconnect. (THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS AT THE END SO IF YOU WANNA SKIP THE STORY JUST SCROLL!)

One month ago, I posted my first chapter of 'his one wish'. To be completely honest with you guys, I had no idea what I was getting into. I was a secret Mattia Polibio fan, only recently discovering him. His TikToks were (and continue to be) all over my FYP (but I wasn't complaining know what I'm saying ;)) and I was quickly being pulled into the crazy fandom that is/was for the NJ boys.

Anyways, I remember seeing a TikTok where it was like "you're not famous until there's fanfic about you" and it immediately exposed so, so many fanfic writers (I am so, so sorry - my condolences). That peaked my interest significantly, so I went on Wattpad after who knows how long and searched up Mattia Polibio fanfics. I stumbled upon "mairi" and "mattiaxkairi" stories, intrigued albeit confused. But the first one I read - honey drops & sweet kisses - had me hooked. After that, I read fanfic after fanfic, falling in love with those stories and characters, so much so I wanted to write my own.

Honestly, I had no idea what I was going to write about. I was inspired by many of the plots I had come across, and the whole situation with Mattia and his ex had just gone down, so I decided to pull from that as well.

I remember having to just scribble all my ideas down in a note app on my phone, but as I wrote each chapter, what I wanted from the book changed, so I would always have to go back in and change some plot point. It was very jumbled, to say the least. I actually have a picture of it below:

To be honest, some of the stuff in my notes didn't even end up happening but I had to attempt to keep things organized

This book didn't really take off at first but that was fine with me. But I remember coming into Wattpad one day and seeing mairisneeds spamming the crap out of my book (love you!) After she read it, more and more people started reading, and I started getting 100 views overnight, and it was crazy to me - it still is. I had no idea people actually wanted to read what I wrote :P.

Now, even with 'his one wish' finished and wo other books underway, I often wake up to numerous notifications for 'his one wish', anywhere from votes to comments that usually end up making my day. I'm also part of an amazing author group filled with talent beyond compare (coswntinos aloeverasauce & mairisneeds just to name a few).

Wattpad has become a creative outlet where I can thrive and be part of an amazing community. I have come to really love writing, and I hope to continue it later on in life, moving beyond fanfics someday! (No shade though, I love fanfiction :')) So thank you to each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me. It really means the world <3.

Anyways, with my lil heartfelt story out of the way, here's the announcement y'all have been waiting for.

30K READS CELEBRATION

In honor of the 30K reads / one month anniversary milestones, I have decided that I wanted to give back to those who have supported this book in any way. I grew so much in just a month and it's all thanks to y'all :')

I know what y'all are gonna say: "If you keep putting time and effort into your books, then that's all we need!" To that I say, I will always do that! I don't think I could post a genuinely bad chapter/piece of work. But I thought that 30K was a huge milestone and it deserved bigger.

So to repay you guys for supporting me, I've decided to hand over the reigns to y'all. I want you guys to design one-shots for me.

In the comments, write some NJ boy ship (includes Samy and Mar, Joseph, Hector, etc) that you've always wanted to see done, popular or not. It can be Mattia x Kairi, Kairi x Alejandro, literally anything, it can even be... straight relationships :0 (That's a joke, don't get pressed lmao)! (If you really want, I can make it be a "y/n" oneshot!) You can also give the scenario/AU - 1950s AU, Kairi is a soc and Mattia is a greaser and catches feelings for him secretly, etc.

Drop it all in the comments - the ones that get repeated/replied the most by other people will be the ones written. They will eventually be published in a separate book :)

I know I wrote alot so if you got confused, to sum up:

- Send in one shots you wanna see, along with scenario type! I promise I won't care :)

- One-shots that get repeated/replied to the most will be written and published!

This will not be a permanent thing. Due to limited time, requests will only be open from today (12/15) to next Sunday (12/22). I will begin writing them, and they will be compiled and posted sometime after Christmas/into January. It's a big timeline, but I want it to be good so it'll take time.

**PSA: Given that this doesn't flop lmao, writing for FIFTEEN and CYBERSPACE (both of which y'all should go check out on my profile ehe) will be halted as I write the one-shots.

Please, please drop one-shots below! I really wanna give back to y'all bc you guys deserve it 🥺🥺

until next time,
mj <3

PS I have a spam book now, UNTIL NEXT TIME! You should definitely also read that for some shitposts B-)

Love you guys with my whole heart 💕