The Reunion

Vela and Hesh had been living a civilians life for two years; they'd sometimes hang out with their former squad members other times they would just stay at their place enjoying what a civilians life had to offer; they wished they could stay like this forever but nothing lasts forever as our characters received a call from a stranger...
Usually they never answered strangers on the phone, but this was... different this stranger had been calling for the past 3 days begging to speak to Velvela...
Hesh: "Hey Vela?"
Vela: "yeah hun?"
Hesh: "Have you answered our mysterious feller yet?"
Vela: "Who?"
Hesh: -sarcastic wise ass mode on- "oh you know the pizza guy hes been calling for three days straight to deliver us a pizza since we get so many calls hes been wanting to make an appointment with us."
Vela: "smart ass..."
She said with a smile, she went to pick up the phone and dialed the mysterious strangers number.
Velvela: "Hello?"

-A few minutes later-

Hesh: "So who was it?"
Velvela: -Sarcastic wise ass mode on- "Oh it was your pizza delivery, he says its due to arrive in 45 years to the name of dover...
BenDover."
She finished with a lustful grin while getting close to you and grabbing you by the balls...
Hesh: "w-woah we are off to a great start aren't we?"
Vela: "Just shut up and relax."
She says while kissing you on the lips.

A crazy ride later ;)

Hesh: "so.. *pant*... who was it... *pant* on the phone?
Velvela: "Oh he was from the military from the pentagon to be precise..."
Hesh: *worried look* "why whats wrong?"
Velvela: "i dont know... but the president wants to see us immediately they said they have been calling to tell us the appointment was due for this friday at 06:00 am."
Hesh: "Don't worry babe itll all be okay you'll see."
Vela: "I hope your right..."
Hesh: "Is there something wrong?"
Vela: "Its just that we had talked this through with the high command... we were retired..."
Hesh: "its okay well just go to him and see whats our assignment it will be a quick in and out."
Vela: "pffff thats what she said."
Vela said giggling.
Hesh: "Oh, dont get me started with my puns."
You packed up your stuff and headed for the airport you were thinking to yourself what could the president want now unless it was a high stake situation there was no reason to worry.
A couple of hours later you boarded your plane and headed for Washington.

*A long fly later*

You got down from the plane and just when you exited the airport you saw a black car convoy waiting for you.
You opened the door for Vela, and once she was inside you stepped in.
The car soon drove off making the airport disappear in the distance, consumed by the horizon.
You started hearing an increasing breathing behind you but you didnt mind it and neither did Vela.
Suddenly two hands grabbed your shoulders massaging them and next you heard a whisper in your ear which said:
???: "you look tense..."
You jumped from your seat startled and hit your head with the cars ceiling.
Hesh: "WHA-HAHT THE FAHAK!?!"
Korevyv: "Laughing see babe told you he wasn't expecting it!"
Hesh: "HOLY SHIT KOREVYV AND VERONICA!"
You said surprised.
Korevyv: "No, im just a random bystander not important to this sequel whatsoever!"
Hesh: "Oh god not the wise-ass again..."
You said laughing.
Vela: "Hey Veronica!" She said hugging her.
Veronica: "Sergeant, its a pleasure to have you on board."
Vela: "Please just call me Vela."
You chatted and shared history between each other when you remembered Mason and Alexis.
Hesh: "Oh shit, where are Mason and Alexis?!"
Korevyv: "oh they died long ago from cancer."
Hesh: "...."
Vela: "......."
Veronica: "pffffff"
Korevyv: "nah im just kiddin' they are in the car behind us."
Hesh: *punching him in the shoulder* "one more joke like that and ill bring in my puns again."
Korevyv: "oh shit no please nonono!"
Hesh: "thats what i thought."
You laughed and kept telling stories until you arrived at the pentagon.
Once there you stepped outside followed by Korevyv, Vela and Veronica.
Before proceeding inside you took your time to greet once again Mason and his girlfriend Alexis.
After greeting each other and shaking hands you went inside and one of the body guards said.
Bodyguard: "Don't worry Yono is waiting for you inside."
Hesh: "Thank you."
So you stepped inside and once you were done greeting Yono you proceeded inside the presidents office...

REEEEEEEEE!!!
Okay first of all im sorry i took so long in making this but university has been pressing his position to conquer more of my time and i had another open front which was recently closed which im not going to talk about and lastly i have been pressed by my big bro bro to make a sequel of this book so if anything thank him instead of me.
so yeah IM BACK WITH FULL FORCE BITCHES YEEEEEYUUUUUUH!!!