Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

Emethyst's POV 

Froslass fell on top of me, knocking me onto the ground. I got up almost instantly, and looked around bewildered and now angry. 

"Great shot, Mimikyu!" A woman with long pink hair yelled in excitement. She was wearing a white uniform of sorts, that had a pink R on the chest. Her midriff was bared, and she wore a short white skirt to match, along with black knee high boots. 

"Hey!" I yelled in anger. "What was that for?!" I spat, as I helped Froslass up. Froslass floated back up, as she looked angry too. 

"We want your Pokemon to turn over to the boss!" She yelled, and then a blue haired guy with the same uniform on, except he had pants on with no midriff exposed appeared next to her, along with a Meowth and also a Wobuffet.  

"Froslass would make a great addition to our team." The Meowth teased, with an accent. I was shocked to see and hear a talking Pokemon. 

There was also a small Pokemon that looked sort of like a Pikachu, except it was an off color and the face was poorly drawn on. 

However, I wasn't going to take any crap, and they definitely weren't taking Froslass from me, not after losing my mother. "In your wildest dreams! Let's go, Froslass!" I said, confidently. Froslass floated in front of me, ready to strike. 

"We have a new twerpette on the island, I see. Mimikyu, take care of her like you know how!" The pink haired woman demanded to her Pokemon. 

The 'Mimikyu', or whatever it was, began charging to Froslass, I recognized this to be the Play Rough move. A fairy move, meaning it must have been a Fairy type, or at least a dual fairy type with something else. 

"Froslass! Dodge it!" I yelled at Froslass loudly, as she moved out of the way, the Mimikyu missing her just by a foot, if that. I tried to remember off the top of my head what moves Froslass knew. 

With that, my brain sparked a remembrance. "Froslass, use Shadow Ball!" I yelled. 

Froslass charged the Shadow Ball attack with her humanoid hands, and threw it at the Mimikyu. It hit Mimikyu directly, causing it to take a massive hit. 

"Nice shot, Froslass!" I cheered her on, as I watched the Mimikyu struggle to get up. 

With that, Froslass came over to me. She stood in front of me, and looked me right in the eyes. She looked at me with a determined look, but I wasn't sure what this meant. 

Froslass took the Keystone necklace in her hands, and motioned for me to put my neck down. 

Bewildered, I took a few steps back. "Froslass, you want me to mega evolve you?!," I exclaimed, nervously. 

"Froslass." Froslass said, I guess that meant yes. 

I looked at her, afraid "But I don't know how to!" I exclaimed, genuinely scared. I never fully learned how to use Mega Evolution effectively. Mom was working with me, but this was before she passed away. 

Froslass floated over to me, and put the Froslassite around my neck anyway. She then stood in front of me, and faced the pink haired woman and blue haired guy. 

The pink haired woman and blue haired guy looked at the necklace now around my neck. They almost looked at it like it had come from a dark place. 

"Is that?" The pink haired woman said, her eyes widened.  

"A key stone?!" The blue haired guy finished her sentence. 

My heart began pounding out of my chest. I tried my best to show as much confidence as possible. "Alright Froslass, my beautiful icy sweetheart, it's time for Mega Evolution!" I yelled.